A selection of articles related to propaganda afghanistan.
Original articles from our library related to the Propaganda Afghanistan. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on Propaganda Afghanistan.
- Truth, Lies and the Holocaust
- Any fool can tell the truth, but it requires a man of some sense to know how to lie well. -Samuel Butler Over the years, I have heard many tales of tragedy and persecution committed against Neo-Pagans around the country. From folks losing jobs, losing...
Saga of Times Past >> History & Anthropology
- Survivalists' Guide for the New Millennium: Chapter 6
- AS THE WORM TURNS Health and well being are part of the natural birthright of the human being. With all of its organs intact, the right diet, exercise and mental focus, a human body can overcome any disease. Even so, the effects of living in this...
Philosophy >> Survivalists Guide for the New Millennium
- "We often want one thing and pray for another, not telling the truth even to the gods." Seneca Affirmations are a powerful way to form a newly chosen reality. The verb to affirm is derived from the Latin word affirmare, what means 'making more solid,...
Mystic Sciences >> Magick
- The Fundamentalist's Problem
- One of the most frustrating things for a person who does not subscribe to a fundamentalist way of thinking is that having an open and expansive conversation about spirituality and God with a fundamentalist personality is virtually impossible, if possible at...
Religion & Philosophy >> Religions
- The 14 Precepts of Tiep Hien Buddhism
- Buddhism is not one. The teaching of Buddhism is many. When Buddhism enters one country, that country always acquires a new form of Buddhism. Buddhism, in order to be Buddhism, must be suitable, appropriate to the psychology and the culture of the society...
Religions >> Buddhism
- People of the Book: Fighting the Holy War
- At the heart of most of the world's great religions, there is a sacred text. This is usually a compilation of the words of the enlightened founder of the path or the interpretations of the life and teachings of this founder. Within this text is contained the...
Religion & Philosophy >> Religions
- Pagan Sexuality and Sexual Freedom
- Old Traditions Live Today! Pagans like me who believe in, talk about and practice sexual freedom are protected by the First Amendment to the U.S. Constitution. As individuals, and as Americans, we pagans have the freedom to choose the manner in which we...
Religions >> Paganism & Wicca
Propaganda Afghanistan is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Propaganda Afghanistan books and related discussion.
Suggested Pdf Resources
- TALIBAN PROPAGANDA: WINNING THE WAR OF WORDS?
- Countering Afghanistan's Insurgency, op. cit. 6 For previous work on Taliban propaganda, see Tim Foxley,.
- Afghanistan -- Taliban Propaganda Video Capitalizes on 'Capture' of
- Nov 30, 2009 Afghanistan -- Taliban Propaganda Video Capitalizes on 'Capture' of US Base.
- The Taliban insurgency in Afghanistan - Human Security Gateway
- Afghanistan. Islamisme. Propaganda.
- Transcript of Telephone Conversation
- question, propaganda-wise? Taraki: Propaganda help must be com- bined with practical assistance.
Suggested News Resources
- Pentagon: Strategy in Afghanistan is Sound, Despite Hurdles
- In addition, widespread corruption in the Afghan government undermines its legitimacy and bolsters insurgent propaganda, Afghanistan analysts say.
Suggested Web Resources
- Afghanistan's Propaganda War: The Taliban's Public Relations
- Nov 12, 2008 The Islamic fundamentalists who once banned TV use videos and the Internet to publicize their attacks.
- War propaganda from Afghanistan - Glenn Greenwald - Salon.com
- Apr 27, 2010 The Battle of Kandahar is billed as "make-or-break," just like the Battle of Marjah was a mere two months ago.
- Anti-American propaganda from Afghanistan - Propaganda Critic
- Feb 28, 2011 The AIP reproduced text from a propaganda leaflet that was allegedly distributed in Nangarhar Province in Eastern Afghanistan.