A selection of articles related to prophecy 2012.
Original articles from our library related to the Prophecy 2012. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on Prophecy 2012.
- King James Bible: Revelation, Chapter 22
- Chapter 22 22:1 And he showed me a pure river of water of life, clear as crystal, proceeding out of the throne of God and of the Lamb. 22:2 In the midst of the street of it, and on either side of the river, was there the tree of life, which bare twelve manner...
New Testament >> Revelation
- The Living Tradition of Thelema
- Do what thou wilt shall be the whole of the Law. What Crowley began, others must continue and develop or Thelema will become but a memory in the history of the Western Mystery Tradition. Yes, he was a Prophet and the Ipsissimus that one could say invented...
Mystic Sciences >> Magick
- The twins Artemis and Apollo
- The story of the twin gods Artemis and Apollo was filled with intrigue and deception. Their conception was controversial in itself
Deities & Heros >> Greek
- King James Bible: II Peter, Chapter 1
- Chapter 1 1:1 Simon Peter, a servant and an apostle of Jesus Christ, to them that have obtained like precious faith with us through the righteousness of God and our Saviour Jesus Christ: 1:2 Grace and peace be multiplied unto you through the knowledge of God,...
New Testament >> II Peter
- The Elements of Color Magick
- "Color is the place where our mind and the universe meet each other." Paul Cezanne In magick colors represent a certain energy, goal, person (someone you're working for) or a non-physical being (deity, spiritual force). The magickal color meanings...
Symbology >> Colorology
- The Twilight of the Celtic Gods
- The Milesians, according to myth, were the first Celts to settle in Ireland. This group was named after the eight sons of Mil (some texts say King Milesius); these Gaelic peoples, the myths report, came to Ireland from Spain. Ironically, the first phase of...
Saga of Times Past >> Legend and Prehistory
Prophecy 2012 is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Prophecy 2012 books and related discussion.
Suggested News Resources
- Malawi President Peter Mutharika very Disdainful of TB Joshua and his 'Death
- The purported prophecy was first made on 18th March 2012 and repeated on April 1. The Maravi post reported about the prophecy but the President downplayed it when he told Malawians religious leaders that he will not die because a person wished so.
- In judgment
- Ironically, Griffin may be living up to his own prophecy. Griffin, of Norwich, earned a reputation as one of Vermont's top defense ... In 2012, when Griffin was named as a judge by Gov.
- The Party Can No Longer Decide
- If 2012 was the presidential election in which data-driven journalism really came into its own, the 2016 Republican nomination contest has been the one in which the conventional wisdom has continually been shattered. ....
- The Shale Reckoning Comes to Oklahoma
- By the end of 2012, U.S. production had jumped a million barrels a day, the biggest gain in history, a performance repeated in 2013 and 2014.
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.
Prophecy 2012 Topics
Related searchesvineyard movement statement of faith
actus reus omission
phong reflection model
mohammad reza pahlavi exile and death