A selection of articles related to prophets.
Original articles from our library related to the Prophets. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on Prophets.
- King James Bible: Matthew, Chapter 23
- Chapter 23 23:1 Then spake Jesus to the multitude, and to his disciples, 23:2 Saying, The scribes and the Pharisees sit in Moses' seat: 23:3 All therefore whatsoever they bid you observe, that observe and do; but do not ye after their works: for they say, and...
New Testament >> Matthew
- King James Bible: Acts, Chapter 3
- Chapter 3 3:1 Now Peter and John went up together into the temple at the hour of prayer, being the ninth hour. 3:2 And a certain man lame from his mother's womb was carried, whom they laid daily at the gate of the temple which is called Beautiful, to ask alms...
New Testament >> The Acts
- King James Bible: Luke, Chapter 24
- Chapter 24 24:1 Now upon the first day of the week, very early in the morning, they came unto the sepulchre, bringing the spices which they had prepared, and certain others with them. 24:2 And they found the stone rolled away from the sepulchre. 24:3 And they...
New Testament >> Luke
- Looking For The Hub Of The Sacreed Wheel: Part 1
- It is often said that all paths are like spokes on a wheel. We start at the rime and follow a spoke to the hub of central truth from which all paths arise and to which they all return. Those of you who've been following my articles should also know that to a...
Religion & Philosophy >> Religions
- King James Bible: I Corinthians, Chapter 14
- Chapter 14 14:1 Follow after charity, and desire spiritual gifts, but rather that ye may prophesy. 14:2 For he that speaketh in an unknown tongue speaketh not unto men, but unto God: for no man understandeth him; howbeit in the spirit he speaketh mysteries....
New Testament >> I Corinthians
- Judaism: An Overview
- Judaism, the fundamental religion of the Jews, is the oldest and purely monotheistic religion of the world.
Religions >> Judaism
- King James Bible: Luke, Chapter 11
- Chapter 11 11:1 And it came to pass, that, as he was praying in a certain place, when he ceased, one of his disciples said unto him, Lord, teach us to pray, as John also taught his disciples. 11:2 And he said unto them, When ye pray, say, Our Father which art...
New Testament >> Luke
Prophets is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Prophets books and related discussion.
Suggested Pdf Resources
- THE PROPHETS *
- For the prophets, justice was the supreme manifestation of God.
- Stories of the Prophets
- Ibn Masud and other companions of the Prophet (PBUH) said that Allah the .
- APOSTLES AND PROPHETS
- This statement on apostles and prophets was approved as the official statement by prophets, some to be evangelists, and some to be pastors and teachers.
- Biblical Keys for Discerning True and False Prophets
- positive test being balanced by complimentary tests for false prophets.
Suggested News Resources
- 13 End-time Prophetic Events—in Exact Sequence
- It addressed how to know false prophets from God's servants, and much more. But what is the truth of Bible prophecy?
- The Words of the Prophets at Beth Judah
- One of the more stirring and memorable lines in American folk songs begins with the phrase " the words of the prophets," taken from Simon & Garfunkel's " The Sounds of Silence.
- Financial prophets and the EU: what to expect from Euro?
- Forex news. European Economic Area keeps sending alarming signals, and the further it goes, the more persistent they are. Report of French Prime Minister, in which he indicated the amended forecast of GDP growth, was another proof of this.
- A passion for prophets
- “Bringing the Prophets to Life” (Gefen Publishers) was written mostly during Winkler's 2009 sabbatical in Israel, but its heart is in his classroom.
Suggested Web Resources
- Judaism 101: Prophets and Prophecy
- Discusses the meaning of the term 'prophet' and identifies the prophets of the Jewish scriptures.
- CATHOLIC ENCYCLOPEDIA: Prophecy, Prophet, and Prophetess
- Discusses prophecy and prophets in the Old and New Testaments.
- The Elijah List - Prophetic Words and Prophecies
- 4 hours ago What you are doing is helping us take the prophetic word around the world. Simply go to: https://www.elijahlist.
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.
Related searchesstade de france
ty detmer high school career
paper mario badges
rope punitive uses
meaning of dreams about thorns