A selection of articles related to prophets dictionary.
Original articles from our library related to the Prophets Dictionary. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on Prophets Dictionary.
- King James Bible: Matthew, Chapter 23
- Chapter 23 23:1 Then spake Jesus to the multitude, and to his disciples, 23:2 Saying, The scribes and the Pharisees sit in Moses' seat: 23:3 All therefore whatsoever they bid you observe, that observe and do; but do not ye after their works: for they say, and...
New Testament >> Matthew
- King James Bible: Acts, Chapter 3
- Chapter 3 3:1 Now Peter and John went up together into the temple at the hour of prayer, being the ninth hour. 3:2 And a certain man lame from his mother's womb was carried, whom they laid daily at the gate of the temple which is called Beautiful, to ask alms...
New Testament >> The Acts
- King James Bible: I Corinthians, Chapter 14
- Chapter 14 14:1 Follow after charity, and desire spiritual gifts, but rather that ye may prophesy. 14:2 For he that speaketh in an unknown tongue speaketh not unto men, but unto God: for no man understandeth him; howbeit in the spirit he speaketh mysteries....
New Testament >> I Corinthians
- Pagan Roots of the Bible
- "The Bible is the innerrent word of the living God. It is absolutely infallible, without error in all matters pertaining to faith and practice, as well as in areas such as geography, science, history, etc. Jerry Falwell I have heard this assertion...
Saga of Times Past >> History & Anthropology
- King James Bible: Luke, Chapter 11
- Chapter 11 11:1 And it came to pass, that, as he was praying in a certain place, when he ceased, one of his disciples said unto him, Lord, teach us to pray, as John also taught his disciples. 11:2 And he said unto them, When ye pray, say, Our Father which art...
New Testament >> Luke
- Hulse, David Allen
- >From an early age, David Allen Hulse has made a diligent study of the alphabets of the ancient world. Even as a child, David possessed a great affinity for the alphabets of Egypt, Phoenicia, and Greece. In college, a reading of MacGregor Mathers' Kabbalah...
Real Interviews >> Authors
Prophets Dictionary is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Prophets Dictionary books and related discussion.
Suggested News Resources
- A Catholic reads the Bible, Week 33: Jeremiah's long-winded lamentations
- That sent me back to the dictionary. What is wormwood? It's a bitter shrub used for vermouth or absinthe.
- Faith Forum: Prayer vs. meditation
- Per the Oxford Dictionary of World Religions, “prayer” is “the relating of the self or soul to God in trust, penitence, praise, petition, and purpose, either individually or corporately” and “meditation” is “a form of mental prayer.
- Algorithmic Accountability, Trustworthiness and the Need to Develop new Frameworks
- For 2016 the Oxford English Dictionary word of the year may very well turn out to be 'algorithm'. I have, along with ...
- Prophecy: False Revivalists Rising in Emerging Move of God
- One definition of the Hebrew word yare means "to fear, to respect, to reverence." The Greek word phobos can be translated "reverential fear.
- Justice Dept. grants immunity to Hillary staffer
- Only God knows the future and through His Prophets. Therefore the continual projections in these comments come from paranoia of ... Get out your dictionary and look up the word "empirical".
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.
Prophets Dictionary Topics
Related searchesmeaning of dreams about telephone
criminology classical school
camarines norte economy
cliff burton style of playing
dream dictionary insects