A selection of articles related to prophets dictionary.
Original articles from our library related to the Prophets Dictionary. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on Prophets Dictionary.
- King James Bible: Matthew, Chapter 23
- Chapter 23 23:1 Then spake Jesus to the multitude, and to his disciples, 23:2 Saying, The scribes and the Pharisees sit in Moses' seat: 23:3 All therefore whatsoever they bid you observe, that observe and do; but do not ye after their works: for they say, and...
New Testament >> Matthew
- King James Bible: Acts, Chapter 3
- Chapter 3 3:1 Now Peter and John went up together into the temple at the hour of prayer, being the ninth hour. 3:2 And a certain man lame from his mother's womb was carried, whom they laid daily at the gate of the temple which is called Beautiful, to ask alms...
New Testament >> The Acts
- King James Bible: Acts, Chapter 13
- Chapter 13 13:1 Now there were in the church that was at Antioch certain prophets and teachers; as Barnabas, and Simeon that was called Niger, and Lucius of Cyrene, and Manaen, which had been brought up with Herod the tetrarch, and Saul. 13:2 As they...
New Testament >> The Acts
- Hulse, David Allen
- From an early age, David Allen Hulse has made a diligent study of the alphabets of the ancient world. Even as a child, David possessed a great affinity for the alphabets of Egypt, Phoenicia, and Greece. In college, a reading of MacGregor Mathers' Kabbalah...
Real Interviews >> Authors
- King James Bible: Luke, Chapter 24
- Chapter 24 24:1 Now upon the first day of the week, very early in the morning, they came unto the sepulchre, bringing the spices which they had prepared, and certain others with them. 24:2 And they found the stone rolled away from the sepulchre. 24:3 And they...
New Testament >> Luke
- This rune, the fifth rune of the third aett and twenty-first of the Elder Futhark, has two names. Kenaz/Kaunaz is the other rune with two names. Laguz is the best-known name of today’s rune. It means “lake.” Laukaz is the alternative name and means “leek,” a...
Divination >> Rune Stones
- Apple Divination
- We have all heard and used the expression "An apple a day keeps the doctor away." This expression is based on a very old superstition and is one of many associated with apples. I am quite sure that you have all held an apple in one hand and twisted...
Psychic Abilities >> Divination
Prophets Dictionary is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Prophets Dictionary books and related discussion.
Suggested Pdf Resources
- Testimonials and Feedback
- The Prophet's Dictionary put the pieces of my life together. M. Fergus, Philadelphia, PA.
- Historical Dictionary of Prophets in Islam and Judaism
- Zahir Janmohamed. Former Outreach Director for the Indian Muslim Council-USA . Arlington, Virginia.
- Easton's Bible Dictionary
- EASTONS BIBLE DICTIONARY by M. G. Easton A Dictionary of Bible Terms by M.
- Kathrine Watsey - Baal - 11-6-08 - handout
- Prophets Dictionary: An ancient Babylonian deity; husband, lord, master. 1.
- Prophet Muhammad in the Bible
- miles West of these two cities (The Eerdmans Bible Dictionary, by Allen C. Myers, pp. 921-.
Suggested Web Resources
- Amazon.com: Prophets Dictionary (9780883689998): PRICE
- The Prophet's Dictionary by Paula Price is an essential tool for laymen, prophets, prophesiers, pastors, intercessors, and dreamers of dreams.
- The Prophet's Dictionary : Spiritual Life on CBN.com
- The Prophets Dictionary aims to foster a credible prophetic culture and consciousness by standardizing its principal terms and phrases.
- prophet - definition of prophet by the Free Online Dictionary
- A person who speaks by divine inspiration or as the interpreter through whom the will of a god is expressed. 2.
- Prophet | Define Prophet at Dictionary.com
- Copy & paste this link to your blog or website to reference this page. Did you know:Dr. Seuss actually has a real name, and it does have a slightly wacky feel to it.
Prophets Dictionary Topics
allama iqbal open university
punjabi language writing system