- The surprising ways the body works with the brain to shape our sense of self
- Then there are so-called proprioceptive maps that allow us to have a sense of our bodies in three-dimensional space. That's how, if you ...
- Unexpected perturbations training improves balance control and voluntary
- An intervention program that includes unexpected loss of balance during walking can improve voluntary stepping times and balance control, both previously reported as risk factors for falls.
- “Am I tripping, losing balance, getting older or just clumsy?”
- In instances where movement is impaired (acute swelling, immobilization from a cast, pain, spinal tightness, postural changes from aging), this information is fragmented and can alter balance.
- Tubastatin A, an HDAC6 inhibitor, alleviates stroke-induced brain infarction
- TubA also mitigated impaired FGF-21 signaling in the ischemic hemisphere, including up-regulating β-Klotho, and activating ERK and Akt/GSK-3β signaling pathways. .....
Proprioception Impairment is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Proprioception Impairment books and related discussion.