- The surprising ways the body works with the brain to shape our sense of self
- Then there are so-called proprioceptive maps that allow us to have a sense of our bodies in three-dimensional space. That's how, if you ...
- Unexpected perturbations training improves balance control and voluntary
- An intervention program that includes unexpected loss of balance during walking can improve voluntary stepping times and balance control, both previously reported as risk factors for falls.
- “Am I tripping, losing balance, getting older or just clumsy?”
- In instances where movement is impaired (acute swelling, immobilization from a cast, pain, spinal tightness, postural changes from aging), this information is fragmented and can alter balance.
- Tubastatin A, an HDAC6 inhibitor, alleviates stroke-induced brain infarction
- TubA also mitigated impaired FGF-21 signaling in the ischemic hemisphere, including up-regulating β-Klotho, and activating ERK and Akt/GSK-3β signaling pathways. .....
Proprioception Impairment is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Proprioception Impairment books and related discussion.
Suggested News Resources
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.