- pros·e·ly·tize. verb \ˈprä-s(ə-)lə-ˌtīz\. pros·e·ly·tizedpros·e·ly·tiz·ing.
- 'Why can only Islam proselytise?'
- “The solution is for Muslims and Christians to declare 'we don't proselitise each other' and live in peace,” he said. Silence of leaders akin to adding fuel to fire.
- Bobby "Blue" Bland - The King of Blues Soul | Facebook
- He's got cult following, but we don't proselitise to the unconverted...cos you'll lay down your hat with us that Route 66 moment strikes.
- The KKK opens a branch in Italy | Wu Ming Foundation
- Nov 2, 2009 Maybe, as happens in the US, they'll proselitise mainly in the South (but only if they reach an agreement with the mafias).
- Taking a religious stance - Print Article
- May 20, 2011 We obviously offer Religious Instruction that forms part of the normal Life Orientation syllabus, but we do not proselitise.
- Ordo Templi Orientis in Serbia 2009
- article – the musical performances of Madonna or “Iron Maiden” (in Serbia) are just a part of the program of sect leaders who proselitise antichristian feelings.
Proselitise is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Proselitise books and related discussion.
Suggested News Resources
Suggested Web Resources
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.