A selection of articles related to prosperity.
Original articles from our library related to the Prosperity. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on Prosperity.
- Prosperity Floor Wash
- Make on a Sunday of Thursday in the waxing moon. You need: Sea kelp, Bergamot, Cinnamon oil, 3 drops honey Make an infusion of the sea kelp and bergamot. Add the honey. Say your favourite prosperity chant. Something like: ‘Jupiter bring me financial...
Paganism & Wicca >> Spells
- Prosperity Charm
- Make this and hang it near your window or door. You need: Green ribbon, White/green mojo bag, Irish moss, Sea kelp, Basil, All spice, 3 x silver coins, a small green aventurine gem. Place a pinch of each herb into the mojo and ask it to release it’s power to...
Spells >> Charms
- Mother Of The Gods And The Father Of The Gael
- There is no surviving, or as yet translated, Creation story within Irish mythology. We learn from the Lebor Gabala Erenn, a text from the Christian Middle Ages, of the Tuatha De Danann, or "People of the Goddess Danu", who came to Ireland either...
Deities & Heros >> Celtic, Welsh, Irish & Brittish
- Popular Oracles and Omens
- I think it would be correct to assume that man has always been anxious to lift a corner of the veil of the future. In this section I’ve included several popular oracles, omens and superstitions. Some of these might seem a bit ridiculous, but why not consider...
Psychic Abilities >> Divination
- Basics of Magick: The Use of Color in Magick
- White | Silver | Grey | Pink | Red | Purple | Brown | Blue | Green | Yellow | Gold | Black In magick, colors represent certain energies, goals, people and non-physical beings, such as deities or spiritual forces. For this reason, you should include candles,...
Symbology >> Colorology
- The Elements of Color Magick
- "Color is the place where our mind and the universe meet each other." Paul Cezanne In magick colors represent a certain energy, goal, person (someone you're working for) or a non-physical being (deity, spiritual force). The magickal color meanings...
Symbology >> Colorology
- Planet: Jupiter Sign: Sagittarius Day: Thursday The biggest planet in our solar system is of course the rightful place for the chief-god Jupiter. When it comes to Jupiter always think in terms of big-much-many: abundance, prosperity, growth and success....
Earth Mysteries >> Stones, Minerals & Metals
Prosperity is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Prosperity books and related discussion.
Suggested Pdf Resources
- FINAL _ PATH TO PROSPERITY 4112011
- the budget on the path to balance and the economy on the path to prosperity. Unleashes prosperity and economic security, yielding $1.
- Gold, Peace, and Prosperity
- Gold, Peace, and Prosperity .. our prosperity, as Congressman Howard Buffett of. Nebraska pointed out at the time.
Suggested News Resources
- Prosperity, compassion go hand-in-hand in conservative agenda
- So, we are a nation that aspires to two things — prosperity and compassion. Now, America's leaders during the last century set out to accomplish that.
- Bank finally owns up to mistake with tax refund check
- By Dave Lieber In February, I filed my taxes, and for my refund check, I accidentally used my account number at Prosperity Bank that I had closed in 2009. I called the bank. They explained that the funds would have to be requested back from the IRS.
- Representative Richardson: Restoring Oregon Prosperity
- In my opinion, precious little has been accomplished this session that will result in greater prosperity, self-reliance and success for unemployed Oregonians across the state.
- Region launches new effort to create jobs
- A broad and diverse slate of stakeholders has joined together to begin formulating the Capital Region Prosperity Plan to take the Sacramento region to the “Next Economy.
- US Presence Vital to Asian Stability, Prosperity
- By Donna Miles WASHINGTON, Aug.
Suggested Web Resources
- Prosperity - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
- For other uses, see Prosperity (disambiguation). Prosperity is the state of flourishing, thriving, success, or good fortune.
- Prosperity Bank
- Prosperity Bancshares, Inc.® to Present at Keefe, Bruyette, & Woods Annual Prosperity Bancshares, Inc.
- Prosperity | Define Prosperity at Dictionary.com
- thriving · MORE. Copy & paste this link to your blog or website to reference this page. Did you know:What is the most likely meaning for the "jay" in jaywalking?
- Prosperity - Definition and More from the Free Merriam-Webster
- the condition of being successful or thriving; especially : economic well-being. See prosperity defined for English-language learners ».