Protestantism 21st Century
A selection of articles related to protestantism 21st century.
Original articles from our library related to the Protestantism 21st Century. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on Protestantism 21st Century.
- The Pagan Roots of Democracy
- I stepped into the voting booth with civic pride and religious inspiration. The pastors urged the congregation to renew America and vote for a good Christian man, Ronald Reagan. I voted a straight Republican ticket. Those godless Democrats were no better than...
Saga of Times Past >> History & Anthropology
- About Alchemy
- "The science of alchemy I like very well, and indeed, 'tis the philosophy of the ancients. I like it not only for the profits it brings in melting metals, in decocting, preparing, extracting and distilling herbs, roots; I like it also for the sake of the...
Mystic Sciences >> Alchemy
- Buddhism: An Overview
- BUDDHISM, as recognized by its million followers in the eastern and western world, is both a religion and a philosophy. It originated from the teachings of Siddhartha Gautama who become the Supreme Buddha.
Religions >> Buddhism
- King Arthur and the Cymry Heroes
- The Celtic Britons called themselves the Cymry, which meant "fellow countrymen" in their Celtic tongue. Once Roman rule ended in Britain in about 410 A.D., a power vacuum developed, leading to the onslaught of Germanic invasions by Angles and Saxons,...
Saga of Times Past >> Legend and Prehistory
- Tarot Cards Overview
- Tarot is made up of four suites of regular playing cards, each having 14 pieces of cards. What distinguishes a deck of tarot cards from conventional playing cards is a single card called the Fool.
Divination >> Tarot Cards
- Story of the Celts: The Ancient Celts
- The Ancient Celts [ 8 ] What is surprising to most modern readers is just how widespread across Europe the Celts once were. The Celts have been called the "Fathers of Europe," that is north of the Greco-Roman Mediterranean. Long before the Germanic...
History & Anthropology >> Celtic & Irish
Protestantism 21st Century is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Protestantism 21st Century books and related discussion.
Suggested News Resources
- Please GOP listen to Karl Rove before it's too late
- This was a group, with a base in the Midwest but with nationwide appeal, that wanted to make sure that only white Protestants held positions of power. They blatantly pressured elected officials -- including McKinley -- to ...
- A Remembrance: Donella Meadows' Work and Ideas Live On
- She found joy singing from the old Protestant hymnal in the UCC Church in town and was a member of the bell choir. .... Stephen Leslie is the author of The New Horse-Powered Farm and Horse-Powered Farming for the 21st Century (Chelsea Green).
- Can religious art be taken seriously again? A Q&A with Aaron Rosen
- Rosen is the author of the copiously illustrated book “Art + Religion in the 21st Century,” which illustrates his belief that there is “a tremendous potential for reciprocity” between the two. And his may be the voice of the future.
Protestantism 21st Century Topics
Related searchescih virus
second coming of christ
anthony kennedy ideology
brentford fc club records
christianity in singapore history