Proto Afro Asiatic
A selection of articles related to proto afro asiatic.
Original articles from our library related to the Proto Afro Asiatic. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on Proto Afro Asiatic.
- Origins of the Celts
- Two new groups of people emerge in Central Europe during the late Neolithic (New Stone Age) period, one certainly immigrant. Each group may be distinguished archaeologically by characteristic artifacts found in their respective burial sites. One was a Bell...
History & Anthropology >> Celtic & Irish
- The Horned God in India and Europe
- Of all of the Gods that we honor in Paganism today probably the most revered is the Horned God, in the shape and form of Cernunnos. Pick up some modern Pagan literature and chances are he is in there, listen to conversation at a Moot and you will hear him...
Deities & Heros >> Celtic, Welsh, Irish & Brittish
- Son of Njord, twin brother of Freya. "Frey" is a title simply meaning "Lord"; his original name was apparently some form of Yngvi/Ing. Together with Thor, Frey was one of the best-loved gods of the Viking Age. Frey was the main god of...
Deities & Heros >> Nordic & Germanic
- History of the Egyptian Religion, part IV: New Kingdom
- New Kingdom (ca 1580 -1085 bc.) The Hyksos people The so called 'Hyksos' invasion, which was most likely composed of several small groups of different people infiltrating the delta during the 13th Dynasty, meant the end of the Middle Kingdom. The Hyksos...
Religions >> Egyptian
- Am I Damned?: Part 1
- (Excerpted from a planned website, much of this material has already appeared in answer to various questions on the boards, especially in General Earth Spirituality. I will attempt to redact it for this forum, as much of the arguments contained here are basic...
Religions >> Christianity & Paganism
Proto Afro Asiatic is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Proto Afro Asiatic books and related discussion.
Suggested News Resources
- A common origin of languages
- Once upon a time, in a land far away, an ancient storyteller spun a fairy tale that would for thousands of years captivate those who heard it.
- Do Christians and Muslims Worship the Same God?
- The oldest known name for the Creator in the Bible is El (ʾēl) which corresponds to the Proto-Semitic ʔ-L. The L likely was a symbol of a throne or chief's seat and indicated power and authority. The Northwest Semitic ...
- Home Art & Culture Neither Aryans migrated into north-west India, nor did
- The Aryan question continues to remain highly controversial and multidimensional in nature. In order to unravel the nitty-gritty of the issue, NewsGram interviewed various scholars who have researched various aspects of the issue in depth.
- Unsung Ethnic Groups In Nigeria
- Ngas, or Angas, is an Afro-Asiatic language spoken in Plateau State of Nigeria. The Ngas Dialects are Hill Angas and Plain Angas. ...
- MORTON KLEIN AND DANIEL MANDEL: Iran deal will provide billions for increased
- I am not anti -"a subfamily of Afroasiatic languages that includes Akkadian, Arabic, Aramaic, Ethiopic, Hebrew, and Phoenician of or relating to the Semites or their languages".
Proto Afro Asiatic Topics
progressive rock rise and fall
global title global title format
jordin tootoo family