A selection of articles related to proto communist.
Original articles from our library related to the Proto Communist. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on Proto Communist.
- Pagan Mythology
- Is the traditional story presented as an historical event that serves to illustrate part of the world view of a people or explain a practice, belief, or natural phenomenon. The mythological beliefs a culture shares gives shape to its actions and choices....
Paganism & Wicca >> Holidays
- Evil Hypnosis
- "Evil" hypnosis is what I call the popular view of hypnosis as something that is used by devious agencies or individuals to control people's minds surreptitiously. Mind control or behavior control are possible with hypnosis only temporarily, and...
Parapsychology >> Hypnosis
- Origins of the Celts
- Two new groups of people emerge in Central Europe during the late Neolithic (New Stone Age) period, one certainly immigrant. Each group may be distinguished archaeologically by characteristic artifacts found in their respective burial sites. One was a Bell...
History & Anthropology >> Celtic & Irish
- The Horned God in India and Europe
- Of all of the Gods that we honor in Paganism today probably the most revered is the Horned God, in the shape and form of Cernunnos. Pick up some modern Pagan literature and chances are he is in there, listen to conversation at a Moot and you will hear him...
Deities & Heros >> Celtic, Welsh, Irish & Brittish
- Ansuz, the "A" rune, is the fourth rune in the first aett of the Elder Futhark. The Proto-Germanic word "Ansuz" means a "God", that is, the Gods and Goddesses of the Aesir and Vanir. This rune is particularly connected to Odin....
Divination >> Rune Stones
- Truth, Lies and the Holocaust
- Any fool can tell the truth, but it requires a man of some sense to know how to lie well. -Samuel Butler Over the years, I have heard many tales of tragedy and persecution committed against Neo-Pagans around the country. From folks losing jobs, losing...
Saga of Times Past >> History & Anthropology
Proto Communist is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Proto Communist books and related discussion.
Suggested News Resources
- Assembly elections in April-May: Why would it be an uphill task for Congress
- It has nothing to lose, could, with luck, form the government in Assam, open its account in Kerala and, in Tamil Nadu, and a proto-ally trounce an alliance of which the Congress is a part. ....
- Brexit: Lessons the UK could learn from nimble New Zealand
- By becoming a part of a proto-EU in the 1970s, the UK implicitly shunned New Zealand's food exports. The country that had been referred to as the “offshore farm” of Britain lost one of its largest customers as it ...
- Why the 'Proto-Communism' of Early Christians Doesn't Work for Modern Society
- sharing “There are solid grounds for believing that the first Christian believers practiced a form of communism and usufruct [i.e.
Suggested Web Resources
- Proto- | Define Proto- at Dictionary.com
- a combining form meaning “first,” “foremost,” “earliest form of,” used in the formation of compound words ( protomartyr; protolithic; protoplasm), specialized in ...
- British Socialist Party - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
- Succeeded by, Communist Party of Great Britain .... The BSP remained the largest of the proto-Communist radical organizations, however, claiming a ...
- Why the 'Proto-Communism' of Early Christians Doesn't Work for
- Dec 1, 2015 Since then, many Christians have asked why we don't follow that sort of proto- communist model today. If the economic system was good ...
- Proto-communists and the abolition of family - RenewAmerica
- Jul 22, 2015 Collective schools were created for the children generated by Fourier's Proto- Communists; they could be taught more sophisticated notions of ...
- Babeuf: communist or proto-Communist? - JStor
- ended in Babeuf's conspiracy, gave birth to the Communist idea which Buonarroti , friend of Babeuf, reintroduced into France after the Revolution of 1830.
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.