A selection of articles related to proto iranian.
Original articles from our library related to the Proto Iranian. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on Proto Iranian.
- Origins of the Celts
- Two new groups of people emerge in Central Europe during the late Neolithic (New Stone Age) period, one certainly immigrant. Each group may be distinguished archaeologically by characteristic artifacts found in their respective burial sites. One was a Bell...
History & Anthropology >> Celtic & Irish
- The Horned God in India and Europe
- Of all of the Gods that we honor in Paganism today probably the most revered is the Horned God, in the shape and form of Cernunnos. Pick up some modern Pagan literature and chances are he is in there, listen to conversation at a Moot and you will hear him...
Deities & Heros >> Celtic, Welsh, Irish & Brittish
- The Pagan Origins Of Christian Mythology
- The Judeo-Christian religions were founded in a region of the world where savior religions existed for thousands of years. Much of the symbolism and many of the stories in the Bible may be traced to earlier myths of the Persians, Egyptians, and other people...
Religions >> Christianity & Paganism
- Select Cross-Cultural and Historical Personifications of Death
- This extensive introduction includes some of the more well known, along with some lesser known Death "incarnations", and I use that term loosely, as in many cultures, the Angel of Death can be quite an adept shapeshifter. We have tried to cull...
Mystic Sciences >> Necromantic Studies
- Welcome to the third installment of the Rune-of-the-Month-Club. This month's rune is Uruz, the second rune of the Elder Futhark, and has the sound(s) of the letter "U", a nice long U sound, as in "food." If Fehu, the first rune, is a tame...
Divination >> Rune Stones
- Ansuz, the "A" rune, is the fourth rune in the first aett of the Elder Futhark. The Proto-Germanic word "Ansuz" means a "God", that is, the Gods and Goddesses of the Aesir and Vanir. This rune is particularly connected to Odin....
Divination >> Rune Stones
Proto Iranian is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Proto Iranian books and related discussion.
Suggested Pdf Resources
- Iranian *L, and Some Persian and Zaza Etymologies1
- This paper aims to establish Proto-Iranian *l by focusing on a variety of words in (I ). Persian and (II) Zaza, many of which are of intrinsic etymological interest.
- THE REFLEX 0FINTERV0 CALIC *b I N A V EST A N 1. Proto
- Proto-Iranian "b has been preserved as b in YAv.
- Schematic of the history of Proto-Indo-European
- proto-Italo-Celtic (3000) proto-Balto-Slavic(2800) Thracian pre-Indo-Iranian. Phrygian pre-Greek. Akkadian Empire proto-Gmc.
Suggested News Resources
- Israel Invents Syrian WMD Threat, IDF Commanders Threaten Intervention - OpEd
- Israel will go to very great lengths to ensure it does not have a proto-Iranian regime on its front doorstep, even to the extent of directly intervening. All of which would be devastating not just for Syria, but for the entire region.
Suggested Web Resources
- Majidzadeh tells archaeologists to use Proto-Iranian instead of Proto
- Dec 13, 2006 Majidzadeh tells archaeologists to use Proto-Iranian instead of Proto-Elamite. TEHRAN, Dec.
- History of Iran-Chapter 2
- There, they seem to have been split into two branches, the eastern one called Indo-Aryans by historians, and the other one proto-Iranians.
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.
Proto Iranian Topics
Related searchesemperor scorpion behavior
long qt syndrome lqt7
perceptron learning algorithm
tamil people religion