Proto Vedic Continuity
A selection of articles related to proto vedic continuity.
Original articles from our library related to the Proto Vedic Continuity. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on Proto Vedic Continuity.
- The Celtic Vedic Connection, Part I
- Of all the great ancient cultures perhaps no two share more parallels than those of the Celtic and Vedic peoples. A deep rooted affinity runs between them, what is present in one is mirrored in the other. Myths, Gods, Goddesses, even fairy tales bear a...
Religions >> Druidism
- The Basics of Vedic Mythology
- The Vedic language forms a chain with the isolating, agglutinative and inflexional stages of the Indus language, as proved by the march of the clause ta na Sa of the isolating Indus to the vedic root tarS (to be thirsty). At the isolating stage of the...
Deities & Heros >> Indic
- The Concept of Sarasvati
- In my young age, on every occasion of the Sarasvati-Puja, I used to wonder how the goddess Sarasvati came to be associated with learning. There is no story of her birth as in case of Lakshmi and Parvati, for example. Therefore, the period of her appearing as...
Deities & Heros >> Indic
- The Aeonic Perspective of the Enochian Temples
- The initiatory system of the Enochian Temples divides the path of initiation into four major stages, distinguished primarily by the types and sources of the influences they are sensitive to. Briefly, these stages are: 1. Lunar-planetary, focused in Yesod and...
Magick >> Enochian
- Indian History Rewritten
- The Indian civilisation, considered to be the product of clash and subsequent inter mixture of the white-skinned civilised invaders and the dark savages native to India, has been rightly questioned in recent years, and the mischievously fabricated history of...
History & Anthropology >> Indic / Vedic
- Origins of the Celts
- Two new groups of people emerge in Central Europe during the late Neolithic (New Stone Age) period, one certainly immigrant. Each group may be distinguished archaeologically by characteristic artifacts found in their respective burial sites. One was a Bell...
History & Anthropology >> Celtic & Irish
Proto Vedic Continuity is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Proto Vedic Continuity books and related discussion.
Suggested News Resources
- Vedic Sanskrit older than Avesta, Baudhayana mentions westward migrations from
- Dr. Nicholas Kazanas: The very first thing to say is that any interested party should read my recent publication 'Vedic & Indo-European Studies' (2015 Aditya Prakashan, N.
- Home Art & Culture Neither Aryans migrated into north-west India, nor did
- The Rig-Veda was composed while the river was in full flow, and on the basis of current archaeological evidence, this would take us before 2600 BCE (when the river first broke up near what is today the international border in western Rajasthan).
- Ravana, Hinduism And The Indian Left
- Hinduism holds that Ravana was a great scholar of the Vedas, a tapasvi, a classical musician, powerful warrior and in fact, the great grandson of Lord Brahma. His brother is Kubera, one of the devas.
- The Farmana quest
- No one asked the woman (or man), who stirred the pot of the world's first known proto-curry in Farmana—an archaeological site in Haryana with relics from as far back as around 5,000 BC—what she would have liked not to be caught dead cooking.
- 'The Old Vedic language had its origin outside the subcontinent. But not
- But not Sanskrit, (unless you are ready to deconstruct it and take out the Dravidian features: in which case, an older Rig Vedic language, now lost, existed outside the subcontinent, from where it was brought here). ....
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.
Proto Vedic Continuity Topics
Related searchestony dungy university of minnesota
parathyroid gland embryology
coriolis effect simple explanations
list of xenogears terms aerods