A selection of articles related to proverb.
Original articles from our library related to the Proverb. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on Proverb.
- King James Bible: Luke, Chapter 4
- Chapter 4 4:1 And Jesus being full of the Holy Ghost returned from Jordan, and was led by the Spirit into the wilderness, 4:2 Being forty days tempted of the devil. And in those days he did eat nothing: and when they were ended, he afterward hungered. 4:3 And...
New Testament >> Luke
- King James Bible: John, Chapter 16
- Chapter 16 16:1 These things have I spoken unto you, that ye should not be offended. 16:2 They shall put you out of the synagogues: yea, the time cometh, that whosoever killeth you will think that he doeth God service. 16:3 And these things will they do unto...
New Testament >> John
- King James Bible: II Peter, Chapter 2
- Chapter 2 2:1 But there were false prophets also among the people, even as there shall be false teachers among you, who privily shall bring in damnable heresies, even denying the Lord that bought them, and bring upon themselves swift destruction. 2:2 And many...
New Testament >> II Peter
- King James Bible: Deuteronomy, Chapter 28
- Chapter 28 28:1 And it shall come to pass, if thou shalt hearken diligently unto the voice of the LORD thy God, to observe and to do all his commandments which I command thee this day, that the LORD thy God will set thee on high above all nations of the earth:...
Old Testament >> Deuteronomy
- Self-love and apple blossom essence
- And pluck till time and times are done the silver apples of the moon the golden apples of the sun. - William B. Yeats I zapped myself into Oprahâ€™s show and was touched by crying people, who consider themselves ugly and despicable. Young, beautiful people...
Homeopathy >> Bach Flower Remedies
Proverb is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Proverb books and related discussion.
Suggested News Resources
- Puzzling Proverbs: So Why Did The Goat Go Home After It Broke A Leg?
- And then NPR's West Africa correspondent Ofeibia Quist-Arcton asked me to explain a saying she saw on BBC's Africa's Proverb of the Day website, which said it came from Ghana: "The day the billy goat breaks its leg, it will find its way home.
- The Proverb of the lion and the gazelle
- This African proverb was reproduced in Thomas Friedman's book The World is Flat. The book's title is a metaphor for a changed world where globalisation has levelled the playing field of the world economy.
- Daren Bascome and Proverb
- Daren Bascome, 46-year-old founder of Proverb branding agency, says shepherding the Universalist Unitarian Association toward a new image to engage the Millennial generation counts among the more unusual projects tackled by Proverb, recently ranked ...
- A Proverb a Day
- The book of Proverbs is a book of wisdom, and I for one will take all the wisdom I can get! In a world where our lives are becoming ever busier, it can be challenging to spend the time in the Word that we need to be spending.
- A new proverb is having a huge impact on China
- These are just a few of the goods and services you can buy online in China, justifying the new Chinese proverb, “anything you think of, you can buy it on the internet.
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.
Related searchesself-hatred black self-hatred
battle of britain aftermath