A selection of articles related to proverbs.
Original articles from our library related to the Proverbs. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on Proverbs.
- King James Bible: John, Chapter 16
- Chapter 16 16:1 These things have I spoken unto you, that ye should not be offended. 16:2 They shall put you out of the synagogues: yea, the time cometh, that whosoever killeth you will think that he doeth God service. 16:3 And these things will they do unto...
New Testament >> John
- Our Mother Who Art In Heaven
- (First some Excerpts from an article by Richard Owen in The Times, London September 10, 1999 ) THE Pope, who this year said that God was not "an old man with a white beard", went a step further yesterday and referred to "God the Mother"....
Religions >> Christianity & Paganism
- Apple Divination
- We have all heard and used the expression "An apple a day keeps the doctor away." This expression is based on a very old superstition and is one of many associated with apples. I am quite sure that you have all held an apple in one hand and twisted...
Psychic Abilities >> Divination
- Crow Lore
- Crow Lore One Crow Sorrow Two Crows Joy Three Crows a Wedding Four Crows a Boy Five crows Silver Six Crows Gold Seven Crows a Secret Never to be told. poem contributed by firstname.lastname@example.org Crows have in many cultures, been a bird used in divination,...
Symbology >> Animals
- King James Bible: Numbers, Chapter 21
- Chapter 21 21:1 And when king Arad the Canaanite, which dwelt in the south, heard tell that Israel came by the way of the spies; then he fought against Israel, and took some of them prisoners. 21:2 And Israel vowed a vow unto the LORD, and said, If thou wilt...
Old Testament >> Numbers
- Popular Oracles and Omens
- I think it would be correct to assume that man has always been anxious to lift a corner of the veil of the future. In this section I’ve included several popular oracles, omens and superstitions. Some of these might seem a bit ridiculous, but why not consider...
Psychic Abilities >> Divination
- Our rune for this month is known in reconstructed Common Germanic as *Wunjo, and is used for the sound represented by the English letter W. After the Anglo-Saxons began to write with a modified form of Roman Script (the letters being used to write this...
Divination >> Rune Stones
Proverbs is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Proverbs books and related discussion.
Suggested Pdf Resources
- Solomon is the writer of the next 3 books of the Bible: Proverbs,. Ecclesiastes “ Proverbs are short sentences, drawn from long experience.
Suggested News Resources
- Teaching Psychiatric Patients Writing, and Hope
- She prepared the classroom, laying out photocopies of two verses from Proverbs and a passage from a theologian's essay. Then she poured water into a small ceramic dish and laid it on the table.
- East Coast Churches Urged to Evacuate Ahead of Hurricane Irene
- Proverbs 22:3 NIV.' Leaving on Saturday may be too late!” stated the alert released by CEN.
- Phrases, proverbs and more
- The Gentiles are criticised for being a law unto themselves (Romans 2:14) *A soft answer turns away wrath is a popular proverb taken from the (Proverbs 15:1).
- 'My lesbian love tattoo shows that I'm not anti-gay'
- Lauren Proverbs produced the photograph of the flowershaped tattoo, saying it was a symbol of her support for homosexual and lesbian causes.
Suggested Web Resources
- Proverbs 1 NIV - Purpose and Theme The proverbs of - Bible Gateway
- Purpose and Theme The proverbs of Solomon son of David, king of Israel: for gaining wisdom and instruction; for understanding words of insight; for.
- English Proverbs | The Phrasefinder
- A list of 600 English Proverbs, with their meanings and origins.
- Proverbs - Learn English proverbs
- Proverbs. Next>> . Common English mistakes · stories.
- Proverbs - Chinese Proverbs, African, Irish, English Proverbs
- Proverbs and Their Origins - Chinese, African, Irish, English and More.
- Book of Proverbs - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
- The Book of Proverbs (in Hebrew: מִשְלֵי Mish'ley), commonly referred to simply as Proverbs, is a book of the Hebrew Bible.
Related searcheskilner goggles
the sisters of mercy members
index of forbidden books
ropes course history
chicken famous chickens