- Ambac Financial Shareholder Begins Proxy Fight
- An activist shareholder in the Ambac Financial Group kicked off a board fight at the insurance firm on Monday, nominating three candidates for the company's board.
- Myanmar elects presidential proxy for democracy icon Aung San Suu Kyi
- Ms. Suu Kyi has said she will instead occupy a position above the president, who will become a proxy for her – the awkward setup a reminder of the distance Myanmar remains from achieving long-held dreams of a fully-functioning democratic system.
- Harvest Capital Identifies Nominees in Green Dot Proxy Fight
- Harvest Capital Identifies Nominees in Green Dot Proxy Fight. by Tanaya Macheel. MAR 15, 2016 11:58am ET.
- Liberty Global Announces Definitive Proxy Statement Regarding Recommended
- The Proxy Statement contains a notice convening the Liberty Global General Meeting of Shareholders on April 20, 2016, to, among other matters, seek the approval of the requisite majorities of the Liberty Global Shareholders for the issuance of ordinary ...
- Proxy access rules give shareholders greater say
- Just three years ago, fewer than one half of one per cent of companies in the S&P 500 index had adopted proxy access provisions. By the end of last year, more than 20 per cent had done so. Last month, the California Public Employees' Retirement System ...
Proxy is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Proxy books and related discussion.