- A person authorized to act for another; an agent or substitute. 2. The authority to act for another.
- JMeter proxy Step-by-step
- This tutorial attempts to explain the exact steps for JMeter's proxy. For those new to JMeter, one easy way to create a test plan is to use the Proxy.
- Proxy Statement for 2011 Annual Meeting of Shareholders
- Directions can be found at the end of the Proxy Statement.
- Cracker Barrel Proxy Fight Sparked as Biglari Demands Board Seat
- 1 (Bloomberg) -- Cracker Barrel Old Country Store Inc., a US restaurant and retail chain, said today it denied a board seat to its largest shareholder, sparking a proxy fight. Biglari Holdings Inc.
- Clark Holdings Inc. Agrees to be Acquired by Affiliate of The Gores Group
- A special meeting of Clark's stockholders will be held as soon as practicable after the preparation and filing of a proxy statement with the Securities and Exchange Commission (the "SEC") and subsequent mailing to shareholders.
- DMA proxy fight urges 'Say-on-pay'
- New York—As the Direct Marketing Association gears up for its annual conference and exposition next month in Boston, a rearguard proxy fight by a DMA board member once again is urging reforms of association policies, including executive compensation.
- Proxy.org - The Proxy Authority
- Guide to online privacy and anonymous web surfing and the most comprehensive list of working web-based proxies, updated daily.
- Proxy Sites » The Most Up To Date Proxy List on the Internet
- A Proxy site is a web page which allows you to browse your favorite web sites — even though your access to those web sites might be blocked by a content filter.
- Free Proxy - Surf Anonymously & Hide Your IP Address - Hide My Ass!
- Free web proxy. Surf the internet anonymously and hide your online identity (IP address).
Proxy is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Proxy books and related discussion.