Przewalskis Horse History
A selection of articles related to przewalskis horse history.
Original articles from our library related to the Przewalskis Horse History. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on Przewalskis Horse History.
- The third rune of the third aett bears the reconstructed Common Germanic name Ehwaz. Later, its name became Aihws in Gothic (note how archaic Gothic is), and still later, Eh in Anglo-Saxon. If you remember that “k” in Indo-European changed to “h” in Germanic,...
Divination >> Rune Stones
- Indian History Rewritten
- The Indian civilisation, considered to be the product of clash and subsequent inter mixture of the white-skinned civilised invaders and the dark savages native to India, has been rightly questioned in recent years, and the mischievously fabricated history of...
History & Anthropology >> Indic / Vedic
- The Truth Behind the History of the Necronomicon
- I don't think there are many people out there who haven't heard of the Necronomicon and the dreadful things connected with it. We've all heard the theories about how it is a Satanist tool; actual copies of the book are bound in human skin and how you risk...
Deities & Heros >> Chthulu
- History of the Egyptian Religion, part I: Early Dynastic Period
- I - Predynastic - Early Dynastic Period. The temples were in essence the *Home of the God* and thus a place where only Pharaoh as the Son of God and those he appointed as his deputies, could meet with the god. This goes all the way back to Archaic and...
Religions >> Egyptian
- History of the Egyptian Religion, part II: The Old Kingdom
- II - The Old Kingdom ca 2686-2181 BC During the Old Kingdom the Egyptian society moved from tribal communities to a fully developed theocratic system, where the power of the king was absolute. The great pyramids of Dynasty 4 was made possible by technological...
Religions >> Egyptian
Przewalskis Horse History is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Przewalskis Horse History books and related discussion.
Suggested Pdf Resources
- Horse Domestication and Conservation Genetics of Przewalski's
- supporting unique evolutionary histories of the two species. Introduction.
- Particulars about the Przewalski Horse
- History of the horse's descent . . .
- Mitochondrial DNA and the origins of the domestic horse
- Mitochondrial DNA and the origins of the domestic 1969 of a free-ranging Przewalski's horse in Mongolia (4). . horse (including the Przewalski's horse).
- Major Histocompatibility Complex Variation in the Endangered
- The Przewalski's horse is extinct in the wild and all the living individuals descend from 13 founders, . uals over the history of the captive population is 2000.
- Inbreeding in captive bred Przewalski horses from local populations
- of captive bred Przewalski horses and its changes over time in the biggest conservation .
Suggested Web Resources
- FPPPH: History of the Przewalski horse
- The history of the Przewalski horse.
- Featured Equine: The Przewalski Horse
- Mar 4, 2004 A short history of the Przewalski horse and a description of the species.
- Przewalski's Horse: Natural History Notebooks
- Notes and images of Przewalski's horses, updated from the Canadian Museum of Nature's Natural History Notebooks series.
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.