A selection of articles related to psalms.
Original articles from our library related to the Psalms. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on Psalms.
- The Pagan Origins Of Christian Mythology
- The Judeo-Christian religions were founded in a region of the world where savior religions existed for thousands of years. Much of the symbolism and many of the stories in the Bible may be traced to earlier myths of the Persians, Egyptians, and other people...
Religions >> Christianity & Paganism
- King James Bible: Colossians, Chapter 3
- Chapter 3 3:1 If ye then be risen with Christ, seek those things which are above, where Christ sitteth on the right hand of God. 3:2 Set your affection on things above, not on things on the earth. 3:3 For ye are dead, and your life is hid with Christ in God....
New Testament >> Colossians
- King James Bible: James, Chapter 5
- Chapter 5 5:1 Go to now, ye rich men, weep and howl for your miseries that shall come upon you. 5:2 Your riches are corrupted, and your garments are motheaten. 5:3 Your gold and silver is cankered; and the rust of them shall be a witness against you, and...
New Testament >> The Epistle of James
- What is Cleidomancy?
- Cleidomancy is a system of divination using a suspended key. It was only to be used when the sun or moon was in Virgo. When the name of the individual being investigated was written on a key which was then tied to a Bible, both were attached to the nail of...
Psychic Abilities >> Divination
- King James Bible: Luke, Chapter 20
- Chapter 20 20:1 And it came to pass, that on one of those days, as he taught the people in the temple, and preached the gospel, the chief priests and the scribes came upon him with the elders, 20:2 And spake unto him, saying, Tell us, by what authority doest...
New Testament >> Luke
- King James Bible: Luke, Chapter 24
- Chapter 24 24:1 Now upon the first day of the week, very early in the morning, they came unto the sepulchre, bringing the spices which they had prepared, and certain others with them. 24:2 And they found the stone rolled away from the sepulchre. 24:3 And they...
New Testament >> Luke
- King James Bible: Acts, Chapter 1
- Chapter 1 1:1 The former treatise have I made, O Theophilus, of all that Jesus began both to do and teach, 1:2 Until the day in which he was taken up, after that he through the Holy Ghost had given commandments unto the apostles whom he had chosen: 1:3 To...
New Testament >> The Acts
Psalms is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Psalms books and related discussion.
Suggested Pdf Resources
- Hebrew word mizmor that occurs in the titles of 57 of the psalms. to the preceding collection of Davidic psalms of which Psalm 72 was the last.
- psalms assigned to him (Psalm 2 is ascribed to him in Acts 4:25;.
- Psalms: The Coverdale Translation
- Modern-spelling edition of the Psalter by Miles Coverdale.
Suggested News Resources
- Summer gathering on UP campus forms families and singles in the faith
- Adult classes covered friendship, the Psalms and everyday prayer. In addition to the hospitality of the UP Holy Cross Fathers, the Summer Conference received support from the UP faculty and staff.
- Tech savvy faithful get wired for worship
- Tehillim Psalms: Looking for a specific passage? This app contains the entire book of Psalms with linear translation. There are options for reading by chapter or date.
- Second night of Fort Worth Symphony Orchestra's American festival is delight
- The other peak Saturday night was Leonard Bernstein's Chichester Psalms, with boy soprano Zachary Harrison and the Fort Worth Choral Society joining Harth-Bedoya and the orchestra.
- Groping towards the light
- Luke Davies's Interferon Psalms is a tremendous attempt to wrestle meaning from suffering.
- Faith Perspective: Keep Psalms near and in your heart
- I wrote about songs from U2 and about songs from the Bible's collection of psalms. A brief aside: Sometimes I wonder who reads these columns. Often I am surprised to find out.
Suggested Web Resources
- Psalms - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
- The Book of Psalms commonly referred to simply as Psalms, is a book of the Hebrew Bible and the Christian Bible.
- Psalm 1 NIV - BOOK I Psalms 1 41 Blessed is the one - Bible Gateway
- BOOK I Psalms 1 41 Blessed is the one who does not walk in step with the wicked or stand in the way that sinners take or sit in the company of.
- The Psalms
- A Psalm by David, when he fled from Absalom his son. Yahweh, how Psalm 4. For the Chief Musician; on stringed instruments.
- Psalms, from The holy Bible, King James version
- Bible, King James. Psalms, from The holy Bible, King James version.
- Bible, King James Version. Psalms. Pss.
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.
Related searchespsi healing
history of the rupee 1991 economic crisis
list of weapons in half-life 2 flare gun
philosophy of mind reductionism
che guevara capture and execution