A selection of articles related to psamathe.
Original articles from our library related to the Psamathe. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on Psamathe.
- The Nereids
- A large class of Divine and Semi-Divine children of Nereus and Doris; most are closely associated with the Sea: Agave, Aktaea, Amphitrite, Doris, Doto, Dynamene, Eione, Erato, Euagora, Eudora, Eukrante, Eulime, Eunike, Eupompe, Galatea, Galene, Glauke,...
Deities & Heros >> Greek
Psamathe is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Psamathe books and related discussion.
Suggested Pdf Resources
- Notes on Some Copepoda from Plymouth.
- John Oolman were some nauplii of Psamathe wngicauda which proved to have a structure of illlusual interest (Fig. 3).
- Annelida: polychaetes, bristle worms, featherduster worms, leeches
- hesionid polychaete Psamathe fauveli page 13 . genera Kefersteinia and Psamathe is confused; the genus Kefersteinia is synonymous with.
- A SURVEY FOR ''NORMAL'' IRREGULAR SATELLITES AROUND
- We discovered one new outer satellite, Psamathe (S/2003 N1), about 20 km in radius with a distant retrograde orbit and moderate eccentricity.
Suggested News Resources
- Model boat perfectly recreates coble once sailed by its maker
- Mr Gelsthorpe spent three months building the quarter-scale model of the boat, called the Psamathe, which was built in 1927 and in use up to the 1960s.
Suggested Web Resources
- PSAMATHE : Nereid Nymph, Goddess of Beaches & Sand | Greek
- PSAMATHE was the Nereid goddess of sand beaches. Her name means Psamathe was the wife of Proteus, the old seal-herder of Poseidon.
- Psamathe - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
- Psamathe (Greek: Ψάμαθη) was a Nereid in Greek mythology, i.e., one of the fifty daughters of Nereus and Doris.
- Solar System Exploration: Planets: Neptune: Moons: Psamathe
- Mar 7, 2011 Psamathe is so distant from Neptune it takes almost 26 Earth years to make a single orbit around the ice giant.
- Moons in our solar system: Psamathe
- Apr 5, 2006 Psamathe. The irregularly shaped small moon is extremely far away from Neptune.