A selection of articles related to psamathe.
Original articles from our library related to the Psamathe. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on Psamathe.
- The Nereids
- A large class of Divine and Semi-Divine children of Nereus and Doris; most are closely associated with the Sea: Agave, Aktaea, Amphitrite, Doris, Doto, Dynamene, Eione, Erato, Euagora, Eudora, Eukrante, Eulime, Eunike, Eupompe, Galatea, Galene, Glauke,...
Deities & Heros >> Greek
Psamathe is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Psamathe books and related discussion.
Suggested Pdf Resources
- Notes on Some Copepoda from Plymouth.
- John Oolman were some nauplii of Psamathe wngicauda which proved to have a structure of illlusual interest (Fig. 3).
- Annelida: polychaetes, bristle worms, featherduster worms, leeches
- hesionid polychaete Psamathe fauveli page 13 . genera Kefersteinia and Psamathe is confused; the genus Kefersteinia is synonymous with.
- A SURVEY FOR ''NORMAL'' IRREGULAR SATELLITES AROUND
- We discovered one new outer satellite, Psamathe (S/2003 N1), about 20 km in radius with a distant retrograde orbit and moderate eccentricity.
Suggested News Resources
- Model boat perfectly recreates coble once sailed by its maker
- Mr Gelsthorpe spent three months building the quarter-scale model of the boat, called the Psamathe, which was built in 1927 and in use up to the 1960s.
Suggested Web Resources
- PSAMATHE : Nereid Nymph, Goddess of Beaches & Sand | Greek
- PSAMATHE was the Nereid goddess of sand beaches. Her name means Psamathe was the wife of Proteus, the old seal-herder of Poseidon.
- Psamathe - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
- Psamathe (Greek: Ψάμαθη) was a Nereid in Greek mythology, i.e., one of the fifty daughters of Nereus and Doris.
- Solar System Exploration: Planets: Neptune: Moons: Psamathe
- Mar 7, 2011 Psamathe is so distant from Neptune it takes almost 26 Earth years to make a single orbit around the ice giant.
- Moons in our solar system: Psamathe
- Apr 5, 2006 Psamathe. The irregularly shaped small moon is extremely far away from Neptune.
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.
Related searchesenantiomer naming conventions
jamaican english grammar
vipareeta karani mudra
demographics of germany literacy
wet t-shirt contest catherine bosley