A selection of articles related to psamathe.
Original articles from our library related to the Psamathe. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on Psamathe.
- The Nereids
- A large class of Divine and Semi-Divine children of Nereus and Doris; most are closely associated with the Sea: Agave, Aktaea, Amphitrite, Doris, Doto, Dynamene, Eione, Erato, Euagora, Eudora, Eukrante, Eulime, Eunike, Eupompe, Galatea, Galene, Glauke,...
Deities & Heros >> Greek
Psamathe is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Psamathe books and related discussion.
Suggested News Resources
- The gas (and ice) giant Neptune
- In order of their distance from the planet, the irregular moons are Triton, Nereid, Halimede, Sao, Laomedeia, Neso and Psamathe – a group that includes both prograde and retrograde objects. With the exception of Triton and Nereid, Neptune's irregular ...
- Announcing the 2015 San Francisco Olympians Festival
- INO LEUCOTHEA by Christian Simonsen In a post-apocalyptic world, is Mankind really more noble that the carrion-eating seagulls? PSAMATHE by Kathryn Kruse Even gods have to deal with annual employee performance reviews. DORIS by Sabina Piersol ...
- Tiny, 12-mile-wide moon found circling Neptune
- The farthest planet from the sun (remember, Pluto was demoted in 2006) has 13 other moons: Triton, Nereid, Despina, Naiad, Thalassa, Proteus, Galatea, Larissa, Sao, Neso, Psamathe, Laomediea and Halimede. The considerably bigger gas giant Jupiter ...
- Neptune's Moons: 14 Discovered So Far
- Neso's and Psamathe's orbits are somewhat similar, but not much more is known about the moon besides that. The last moon found to date has been discovered so recently that no official name is assigned to it. Designated S/2004 N 1 for now, astronomers ...
- Friday fun: Every moon in the solar system in an homage to Tom Lehrer
- Well, this is simultaneously awesome and adorable. A girl named Hope Johnson performing an homage to Tom Lehrer's "The Elements" in song and ukelele, except instead of the elements, she's singing the names of all the named moons in the solar system.
Related searchesbirthday spanking
towed array sonar
affirmations for broken heart
al-razi quotes on rhazes
meaning of body parts dreams