- PSAT/NMSQT A trademark used for a preliminary standardized college entrance examination.
- Official Student Guide to the
- 2 PSAT/NMSQT Official Student Guide: National Merit® Scholarship Program The 2011 PSAT/NMSQT is the qualifying test for entry to the 2013 program.
- 2011 PSAT/NMSQT® Quick Reference
- 2011 PSAT/NMSQT® Quick Reference. W hat u.
- Understanding Your PSAT/NMSQT Results
- 4 Major Parts of Your PSAT/NMSQT Results. Your Scores. Your Skills.
- Understanding Your PSAT/NMSQT Results Understanding Your
- Understanding Your PSAT/NMSQT Results. 5 Major Parts of Your PSAT/NMSQT Results. Your Scores.
- Sixth-graders excel at test normally administered to high school students
- Jeremy Dy was among a small group of Chesapeake Science Point Public Charter School students who took the PSAT/NMSQT, a national standardized test considered a precursor to college entrance exams, during the past school year.
- New Caney High School students earn AP Scholar awards
- Among its best-known programs are the SAT, the PSAT/NMSQT, and the Advanced Placement Program.
- Diez pasos para prepararse para la universidad
- NO RETRARSE Los estudiantes toman el PSAT/NMSQT en el penúltimo año de colegio (e incluso un año antes). Esto significa que su hijo debe tomar clases difíciles mucho antes de llegar a preparatoria.
- PSAT/NMSQT - The Preliminary SAT/National Merit Scholarship
- Find information about the PSAT/NMSQT.
- National Merit Scholarship Corporation - Entering the Competitions
- Each year's PSAT/NMSQT is the qualifying test designated for entry to a particular year's competitions.
Psatnmsqt is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Psatnmsqt books and related discussion.
Suggested Pdf Resources
Suggested News Resources
Suggested Web Resources
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.