- quantities of an alkaloid, pseudaconitine, a very deadly poison. The pharmacology . depicting what is presumably an ancient Ainu whale hunt.
- Y I 'e
- now report the crystal structure of pseudaconitine, (1), a diterpenoid base. The crystal structure contains pseudaconitine mole- cules (Fig.
- Aconite and Aconitia
- Aconitum na/ell/ts; pseudaconitine, from Aconi/zim ferox; and japa- conitine aconitine proper,or is it pseudaconitine, or japaconitine, or a mixture of all three?
- ANTHROPOLOGY.-Aconite arrow poison m the Old and New World. 1
- quantities of an alkaloid, pseudaconitine, a very deadly poison. The pharmacology and toxicology of aconite are not dealt with here.
- Case of death related to aconitum alkaloid poisoning under DH investigation
- "The clinical diagnosis of aconitum alkaloid poisoning was proven after HA's laboratory testing on the patient's urine and the herbal remnants found multiple poisonous aconitum alkaloids, including indaconitine and pseudaconitine.
- Pseudaconitine - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
- Pseudaconitine, known also as nepaline, (C36H49NO12) is an alkaloid found in high quantities in the roots of Aconitum ferox also known as wolfsbane.
- a-Pseudaconitine, and a-Veratroylpseudaconinel
- pseudaconitine are theoretically possible. It is the object coriine obtained similarly from pseudaconitine.
- (IUCr) Pseudaconitine
- The crystal structure contains pseudaconitine mole- cules (Fig. 1) separated by normal van der Waals dis- tances.
Pseudaconitine is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Pseudaconitine books and related discussion.
Suggested Pdf Resources
Suggested News Resources
Suggested Web Resources
berber in ancient times
madonna edvard munch
pretty baby film plot summary