- quantities of an alkaloid, pseudaconitine, a very deadly poison. The pharmacology . depicting what is presumably an ancient Ainu whale hunt.
- Y I 'e
- now report the crystal structure of pseudaconitine, (1), a diterpenoid base. The crystal structure contains pseudaconitine mole- cules (Fig.
- Aconite and Aconitia
- Aconitum na/ell/ts; pseudaconitine, from Aconi/zim ferox; and japa- conitine aconitine proper,or is it pseudaconitine, or japaconitine, or a mixture of all three?
- ANTHROPOLOGY.-Aconite arrow poison m the Old and New World. 1
- quantities of an alkaloid, pseudaconitine, a very deadly poison. The pharmacology and toxicology of aconite are not dealt with here.
- Case of death related to aconitum alkaloid poisoning under DH investigation
- "The clinical diagnosis of aconitum alkaloid poisoning was proven after HA's laboratory testing on the patient's urine and the herbal remnants found multiple poisonous aconitum alkaloids, including indaconitine and pseudaconitine.
- Pseudaconitine - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
- Pseudaconitine, known also as nepaline, (C36H49NO12) is an alkaloid found in high quantities in the roots of Aconitum ferox also known as wolfsbane.
- a-Pseudaconitine, and a-Veratroylpseudaconinel
- pseudaconitine are theoretically possible. It is the object coriine obtained similarly from pseudaconitine.
- (IUCr) Pseudaconitine
- The crystal structure contains pseudaconitine mole- cules (Fig. 1) separated by normal van der Waals dis- tances.
Pseudaconitine is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Pseudaconitine books and related discussion.