A selection of articles related to pseudo.
Original articles from our library related to the Pseudo. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on Pseudo.
- The Crystallization of Truth
- There exists One Indivisible Truth , around which all other concepts and systems revolve. Around this central Sun of Reality, every philosophy, religion and social ideal orbits without fail. The search for this essential essence has been a primary focus...
Religion & Philosophy >> Philosophy
- Survivalists' Guide for the New Millennium: Forward
- We live in the midst of a crisis so immense it boggles the poor, overloaded mind of modern humanity. The people of the world cannot seem to grasp its implications. Like a billboard whose message and image are stretched to such vast proportions that it fills...
Philosophy >> Survivalists Guide for the New Millennium
- What is hypnotic trance? Does it provide unusual physical or mental capacities?
- 2.1 'Trance;' descriptive or misleading? Most of the classical notions of hypnosis have long held that hypnosis was special in some way from other types of interpersonal communication and that an induction (preparatory process considered by some to be...
Parapsychology >> Hypnosis
- The Necronomicon
- There are those who believe in this grimoire, in its existence and in its potency, and there are those who do not. Those who believe say that this grimoire, originally named Al Azif, and written by Abdul Alhazred around 700 AD, contains the rituals that, if...
Deities & Heros >> Chthulu
- The third rune of the third aett bears the reconstructed Common Germanic name Ehwaz. Later, its name became Aihws in Gothic (note how archaic Gothic is), and still later, Eh in Anglo-Saxon. If you remember that “k” in Indo-European changed to “h” in Germanic,...
Divination >> Rune Stones
- But on to Othala, which in the eastern areas of the proto-Germanic-speaking area was evidently pronounced Othila. This is the “O” rune. It did not carry over into the Younger Futhark, so Ur(uz) did double-duty. Nevertheless, the Scandinavian languages still...
Divination >> Rune Stones
- Hawke, Elen: British Author
- Elen Hawke is an author, artist and British witch from Oxford, England with many years experience both living and teaching the Craft. She is a Craft elder, a Wiccan initiate, and a professional astrologer and tarot reader, as well as being a working...
Real Interviews >> Authors
Pseudo is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Pseudo books and related discussion.
Suggested News Resources
- Physicists Create 'Pseudo-Particles' for Error-Free Quantum Computing
- We may be one step closer to quantum computing that's inherently protected from errors. Physicists at the University of Copenhagen have successfully created an exotic type of pseudo-particle that is immune to outside interference.
- Non-revelations from a pseudo-patriot
- WHAT surprises is not the pseudo-patriotic bravado of EDEK leader Marinos Sizopoulos but that President Anastasiades and his associates sounded so surprised by his irresponsible decision to release classified minutes of two National Council meetings.
- Kristol Clear: Against Pseudo-Sophistication
- I'm struck by the huge reaction we've gotten to Steve Hayes's eloquent explanation in the current issue of why he can't support Trump. So we'll keep on making arguments, as well as analyzing the situation.
- New York Yankees vs. pseudo Red Sox Saturday at 1:05 pm ET
- TAMPA, Fla. -- Here are the lineups for Saturday's 1:05 p.m.
- Wineke: Millions will vote for pseudo-fascist, which is concerning
- Trump, through his political victories in state after state, is proving that millions of Americans are willing to vote for a pseudo-fascist. Fascism itself is a political philosophy initiated by Italian dictator Benito Mussolini.