A selection of articles related to pseudoarchaeology focus.
Original articles from our library related to the Pseudoarchaeology Focus. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on Pseudoarchaeology Focus.
- Manifesting World Enlightenment: Part 3
- One of the very best ways to raise personal or group consciousness, is to MANIFEST spiritual Intentions into the environment at large. The projection of love into one’s surroundings for instance, results in love being reflected back to the sender, like...
Mind >> World Mind
- Resurrection of the Higher Self
- In July of 1989, a controversial article crossed the managing editor's desk of an equally controversial magazine. This article was never actually published in the quarterly publication, then known as The Magical Blend , even though it was well documented by...
Body Mysteries >> Psychoactive Substances
- Raising the World Mind (GM10-11)
- Part 1 | Part 2 Part 1 The wise live in accord with natural laws. It is they who understand that the laws of nature are much higher than the laws of man, because breaking them implies penalties far greater than a fine or prison sentence. When a person...
Mind >> World Mind
- Trance-formation (The Cosmic Tao of the Sexes)
- The purest outpouring of love between the sexes, is as a miniature super-nova of ecstatic union. Reciprocating pleasure becomes the engine that feeds the fires of passion. Passion becomes dynamic fuel for love. It is an engine that runs with the force of a...
Body Mysteries >> Yoga
- Survivalists' Guide for the New Millennium: Chapter 7
- MAKING FRIENDS WITH NATURE AND NATURAL LAW The fall of human society has not occurred overnight. It has taken many centuries, many millennia in fact, for the Divine potentials and inherent genius of the human being to degrade into the modern...
Philosophy >> Survivalists Guide for the New Millennium
- Ritual - Expression of Will, Art and Creativity
- Most of our lives involve traditions, regular observances. These might relate to annual or seasonal holiday, it might just be meeting a friend every year at a particular time to go shopping, or have a beer and catch up. The main thing these informal...
Paganism & Wicca >> Ritual
Pseudoarchaeology Focus is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Pseudoarchaeology Focus books and related discussion.
Suggested Pdf Resources
- Applied archaeology and ownership of the past
- wanted focus on the “13 days to glory” fight against Spain. − archaeologists felt pseudo-archaeology used to promote nationalist ideology.
- Pseudoscience and Postm odernism : Antagonists or Fellow
- How Pseudoarchaeology Misrepresents the Past and Misleads the Public ..
- Crusading against Straw Men: An Alternative View of Alternative
- pseudoarchaeology is offered directly to the public, which cannot be expected to be au .
- "The Epistemology of Archaeology
- Fantasies How Pseudoarchaeology Misrepresents the.
Suggested Web Resources
- Archaeology - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
- to incorporate a focus on process and post-processual archaeology's emphasis ..
- Why “biblical archaeology” so very often equals “pseudo-archaeology”
- Jul 2, 2010 But it seems that the focus of “biblical archaeology,” by and large, isn't out the material record so as to fit that data, is pseudo-archaeology.
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.
Pseudoarchaeology Focus Topics
Related searchesfunfair attractions
history of malta geology
wide angle x-ray scattering
battle of the coral sea significance