A selection of articles related to pseudoarchaeology usage.
Original articles from our library related to the Pseudoarchaeology Usage. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on Pseudoarchaeology Usage.
- Namaste - Meaning and Usage
- The term Namaste is commonly used within new-age, yoga and reiki circles. It is a respectful greeting, both as a welcome and a saying good-bye. This Sanskrit word was brought to the western world by spiritual seekers in India and Nepal. I’m sure it has become...
Religion & Philosophy >> Religions
- The Theban Alphabet
- The Theban alphabet is used widely by Traditional Wiccans both ritually, and in their books of shadows. The first published reference to it is in Francis Barrett's The Magus , published at London in 1801. It is reputed to have been invented by Honorius of...
Religions >> Paganism & Wicca
- From Agape to Praxis: The Fourfold Nature of Love
- It is said that one can tell what a culture knows best by counting the number of words their language uses to describe a concept. Eskimos have many words for snow and the classical Greeks had many words for love. I have isolated four Greek words that I feel...
Body Mysteries >> Sexuality
- Welcome to Tyr’s Aett, the third and final aett (group of eight) of the Elder Futhark. Tiwaz is the name of this aett’s first rune in reconstructed Common Germanic. Its name became first Teiws in Gothic, then later Tiw or Tiu in Anglo-Saxon and Tyr in Old...
Divination >> Rune Stones
- Dagaz, depending on one’s perspective, is either the last or next to last rune in the Elder Futhark. Ancient inscriptions vary in whether Dagaz or Othala comes last. Modern runesters pretty much agree that either order works. Other than the twenty-third and...
Divination >> Rune Stones
- Subliminal Persuasion: Overview
- Since the 1950's, there has been enormous public concern over hidden messages in art, music, and advertising. Subliminal self-help tapes are a multi-billion dollar industry. Yet many psychologists claim that subliminal influence consists at best of...
Parapsychology >> Subliminal Persuasion
- Lavender: Solace and Majestic
- Lavender, the Herb of Air, My friend when I am in despair. I ask Earth's blessing to bestow, As I tend and watch you grow. Strong roots and dainty stems, Bring joy to life when pleasure dims. Wee green bud with purple top, All your uses never stop. From...
Herbalism >> Herbs dictionary L
Pseudoarchaeology Usage is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Pseudoarchaeology Usage books and related discussion.
Suggested Pdf Resources
- Chariots Of The Gods?
- Why did they use ultra-modern weapons on primitive peoples? And why did they plan to destroy them?
- Department of Anthropology Exit Exam Topics Students are
- Students are welcome to use any textbooks in the department to develop study guides. Please contact the main office at 407-823-2227 for more information.
- Pseudo-Archaeology: Supermarket Aisle Archaeology and the Bible
- tabloids have been selling tales of biblical pseudo-archaeology. Three presentations a high moral purpose.
- our artifact database, we use programs such as .
- AA Spring 05 pg C1-11
- Is the popularity of pseudoarchaeology reason for concern?
Suggested Web Resources
- Pseudoarchaeology - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
- Commonly lacking scientific evidence, pseudoarchaeologists typically use other forms of evidence to support their arguments.
- PseudoArchaeology Research Archive (PARA)
- Pseudoarchaeology succeeds in attracting popular attention and achieving commercial success precisely because it is pseudoscientific.
- Pseudoarchaeology - RationalWiki
- The selective use of archaeological data to support pre-existing that contradicts their claims) also falls under pseudoarcheology.
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.