- Pseudoephedrine In Hands of Pharmacists
- Pseudoephedrine is a popular remedy for allergy sufferers. It's also the key ingredient in making meth. "The people that are abusing Sudafed and using it for methamphetamine are thinking this is just another hurdle and how am I going to get around it?
- Bill Restricts Access To Pseudoephedrine To Cut Back On Meth
- Legislative leaders say they're pleased with the balance they say they've struck in a bill to somewhat restrict access to pseudoephedrine, a key ingredient in meth production. Lawmakers say the measure should cut off the supply to meth cooks while not ...
- Knight pleads guilty to purchase of pseudoephedrine
- HILLSDALE — Adam James Knight, 27, of Hillsdale, appeared in Hillsdale County District Court Wednesday morning for a probable cause hearing on possession of methamphetamine and purchase of pseudoephedrine. Knight was arrested Feb. 23 by the ...
- Should pharmacists be able to deny pseudoephedrine sales?
- Pharmacists see it frequently—customers making multiple purchases of ephedrine or pseudoephedrine products and seeking out the highest dosage. But even when the pharmacist suspects that the purchases will be used to illegally manufacture ...
- Pseudoephedrine laws all but stopped meth labs in state
- In 2010, there were 936,759 retail pseudoephedrine transactions in Arkansas. In 2011, a law called Act 588 imposed tighter restrictions on pseudoephedrine and by 2012, transactions dropped to 191,926.
Pseudoephedrine is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Pseudoephedrine books and related discussion.
Suggested News Resources
Related searchesrecreation park
cookie origin of name
secret admirer synopsis
freedos windows 95 to me