- Apr 15, 2009 Wondering what pseudoephedrine, or PSE, is and why everyone is talking about it?
- EPHEDRINE and PSEUDOEPHEDRINE
- Ephedrine and pseudoephedrine are stereoisomers, i.e.
- Court jails pseudoephedrine importer
- The parcels were addressed to Mount Gambier properties, in south-east South Australia, which were then searched. Furner was charged with the importation of a marketable quantity of pseudoephedrine.
- Two peddlers arrested with 300 kg of banned drugs
- IMPHAL: Assam Rifles personnel have caught two drug peddlers, including a Myanmarese national, and found 300 kg of Pseudoephedrine pills worth over Rs five crore from Moreh in Manipur's Chandel district bordering Myanmar.
- Illinois meth cookers use one-pot method to evade precursor restrictions
- "They are using a one or two-liter empty plastic bottle to mix legal amounts of pseudoephedrine and the drug's other ingredients to make a small batch of meth," Madigan said.
- Meth substance leads to arrest
- (AP) â€” A 27-year-old Memphis man has been arrested by agents with the Mississippi Bureau of Narcotics and Tunica County authorities for illegal possession of pseudoephedrine, a key drug used in making methamphetamine.
- Standen corruption case could spread to AFP
- After a five-month trial the former assistant director of the NSW Crime Commission was found guilty of conspiracy to import $120 million worth of pseudoephedrine. The case has raised questions about the Australian Federal Police.
- Pseudoephedrine - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
- Pseudoephedrine ( play /ˌsuːdoʊ.
- Pseudoephedrine Information from Drugs.com
- Pseudoephedrine is used to treat nasal and sinus congestion, or congestion of the tubes that drain fluid from your inner ears.
- Pseudoephedrine: MedlinePlus Drug Information
- Includes indications, side effects, precautions, and other advice for patients.
- Sudafed (Pseudoephedrine) Drug Information: User Reviews, Side
- Learn about the prescription medication Sudafed (Pseudoephedrine), drug uses, dosage, side effects, drug interactions, warnings, reviews and patient labeling.
Pseudoephedrine is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Pseudoephedrine books and related discussion.
Suggested Pdf Resources
Suggested News Resources
Suggested Web Resources
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.
vancouver quadra election results
pillars of the sons of seth
clara blandick death
salem massachusetts geography