- Atmospheric pseudohalogen chemistry
- 4, 5381–5405, 2004. Atmospheric pseudohalogen chemistry. D.
- Organosilicon and organophosphorus compounds with
- ORGANOSILICON AND ORGANOPHOSPHORUS COMPOUNDS WITH PSEUDOHALOGEN GROUPS. i.
- Standard Input
- The term pseudohalogen was introduced 1925 by Birchenbach and Keller- mann 1 as A general account of pseudohalogens is by Walden and Audrieth?
- Ammonium radical is atomic pretender
- 'The CN neutral radical, which typically forms CN - ions, is a typical pseudohalogen, the neutral H 3 O radical is another pseudoalkali, which typically becomes H 3 O + ,' Gutowski adds. These too might be similarly investigated.
- Halogen/Pseudohalogen Chemistry - Anorganische Chemie
- Jan 16, 2011 And by doing this to prove and extent the pseudohalogen concept.
- pseudohalogen - Wiktionary
- pseudohalogen (plural pseudohalogens). (chemistry) A binary Retrieved from " http://en.wiktionary.
- Definition of pseudohalogen
- Definition of pseudohalogen with German, Dutch, French, Italian, and Spanish translations and search. Pronunciation sound files.
Pseudohalogen is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Pseudohalogen books and related discussion.
Suggested Pdf Resources
Suggested News Resources
Suggested Web Resources
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.
Related searchesneighborhoods of chicago clearing 64
brunhilda of austrasia downfall
graeters list of graeters flavors
circle of necessity