- Moons might hold key to finding E.T. life
- pseudo-science is what is causing the persistent delusion that naturalistic physical process can produce metaphysical realities. pseudo-math is any delusion that there is any probability that life can spontaneously generate itself.
- Pseudo-mathematics and financial charlatanism
- The perils of backtest overfitting are dissected in the article "Pseudo-Mathematics and Financial Charlatanism: The Effects of Backtest Overfitting on Out-of-Sample Performance", which will appear in the May 2014 issue of the NOTICES OF THE AMERICAN ...
- When use of pseudo-maths adds up to fraud
- An academic journal called the Notices of the American Mathematical Society may seem an unlikely periodical to have exposed fraud on a massive scale.
- Yes, Our Anti-Israel Protest Disrupted LGBT Conference — That's the Point!
- BocaZionist. I get a kick out of pseudo-mathematical terms like "intersectionality," thought up by people who probably weren't smart enough to be math majors. jwcisneros.
- Blue Monday: Why today is considered the most depressing day of the year
- Dubbed “Blue Monday,” is widely considered to be the most depressing day of the year. The day, which falls on the third Monday in January, first came to be known in 2005.
Pseudomathematics is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Pseudomathematics books and related discussion.
Suggested News Resources
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.
Related searchescamille paglia
elections in italy
soybean vitamins and minerals
dream dictionary fishing
oil refinery products of oil refinery
deutsche bahn corporate structure