- Template for Electronic Submission to ACS Journals
- Pseudopterosin Biosynthesis: Aromatization of the Diterpene.
- iso-PsE: A New Pseudopterosin with Anti-inflammatory and Potential
- Nov 17, 2007 pseudopterosin that was isolated from extracts of air-dried Pseudopterogorgia elisabethae.
- 마지막 경계를 넘자 !
- 산디아고 Scripps 해양연구소의 윌리엄 페니칼(William Fenical)박사는 부채산호에서 슈돕테로신(Pseudopterosin)C를 추출하여 특허를 획득하였다.
- The pseudopterosins are a group of diterpene glycosides isolated from the Caribbean sea whip, Pseudopterogorgia elisabethae.
- Pseudopterosins - MARINEBIOTECH.ORG
- The pseudopterosins were isolated from a Caribbean soft coral species called a sea whip (Pseudopterogorgia elisabethae).
- New Antiinflammatory Pseudopterosins from the Marine Octocoral
- The aglycon portions of pseudopterosins E and F (1,2) are identical from pseudopterosin F.
Pseudopterosin is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Pseudopterosin books and related discussion.