- Template for Electronic Submission to ACS Journals
- Pseudopterosin Biosynthesis: Aromatization of the Diterpene.
- iso-PsE: A New Pseudopterosin with Anti-inflammatory and Potential
- Nov 17, 2007 pseudopterosin that was isolated from extracts of air-dried Pseudopterogorgia elisabethae.
- 마지막 경계를 넘자 !
- 산디아고 Scripps 해양연구소의 윌리엄 페니칼(William Fenical)박사는 부채산호에서 슈돕테로신(Pseudopterosin)C를 추출하여 특허를 획득하였다.
- The pseudopterosins are a group of diterpene glycosides isolated from the Caribbean sea whip, Pseudopterogorgia elisabethae.
- Pseudopterosins - MARINEBIOTECH.ORG
- The pseudopterosins were isolated from a Caribbean soft coral species called a sea whip (Pseudopterogorgia elisabethae).
- New Antiinflammatory Pseudopterosins from the Marine Octocoral
- The aglycon portions of pseudopterosins E and F (1,2) are identical from pseudopterosin F.
Pseudopterosin is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Pseudopterosin books and related discussion.
Suggested Pdf Resources
Suggested News Resources
Suggested Web Resources
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.
Related searchesgoms klm-goms variation
wake forest university notable alumni
meaning of dreams about hug
space wolves organization
combinatorics design theory
nigeria early history