Pseudoscience False Science
A selection of articles related to pseudoscience false science.
Original articles from our library related to the Pseudoscience False Science. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on Pseudoscience False Science.
- Bringing it Down to Earth: A Fractal Approach
- 'Clouds are not spheres, mountains are not cones, coastlines are not circles, and bark is not smooth, nor does lightning travel in a straight line.' B. Mandelbrot W e want to think about the future - it's our nature. Unlike other creatures, humans possess an...
Mystic Sciences >> Astrology
- False Memory Syndrome and the Inquisition
- Memories are modified by circumstance and environment There is a new witch hunt in the United States. It has no need for proof and there is no reprieve. It is sufficient to be accused, and the lingering stench never fades. It is sexual abuse of children. The...
Saga of Times Past >> History & Anthropology
- Question the Premises of Society and Science
- Question the ultimate validity of the basic premises of society, in particular, scientific theory. Do not accept concepts or statements as truthful simply due to weight of tradition or learned opinion. The synthesis of these statements is a healthy skepticism...
Religion & Philosophy >> Philosophy
- The Religious Experience: A Wiccan Viewpoint
- What is religion? Religion is a set of beliefs which allow us to understand and categorize our world and our place in it. A set of beliefs which define our culture, our expectations, our views of people and behaviors we expect. I have found several different...
Religion & Philosophy >> Religions
- Magick and Science
- Many people wonder how magick works. To the non-believer, they say that there is no proof that spells work. And those abilities such as telekinesis are illusionary or product of imagination. They ask us to use scientific means to explain how exactly these...
Mystic Sciences >> Magick
Pseudoscience False Science is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Pseudoscience False Science books and related discussion.
Suggested News Resources
- Should scientists engage with pseudo-science or anti-science?
- Should scientists dive in and engage head-on, appearing face-to-face with those they believe do science a disservice? Should they shun such engagement and redress bad science after the fact in other forums? Or should they disengage entirely and let the ...
- Presidential Candidates Cruz and Rubio Continue to Court Anti-LGBT Groups
- Cruz's council includes two people from the anti-LGBT hate group Family Research Council (FRC) which has, for over two decades, worked to defame LGBT people with a variety of discredited myths and pseudoscience. ...
- Pseudoscience Creeping Into Your Conference? A Case In GMOs And Glyphosate
- We are in the age where bad science and activists are searching for legitimacy. Predatory pay-to-publish provide that patina, as so do presentations at scientific conferences. We all need to remain vigilant and read the conference program.
- Meet Vincent Rue, the man behind the pseudoscience of abortion restrictions
- And in this role of a lifetime, he has masterminded the dissemination of pseudoscientific testimony in several state court cases —all in an effort to defeat women's right to an abortion.
- Thinking Critically - Health Canada still part of homeopathy problem
- So-called “natural health products” should be subject to the same stringent rules regarding scientific proof of efficacy as pharmaceuticals. Homepathic “remedies” are the worst of the bunch because they, by definition, offer no medicinal value whatsoever.
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.
Pseudoscience False Science Topics
capital punishment arguments against
oneida society stirpiculture
aphorism legal aphorism