Pseudoscience False Science
A selection of articles related to pseudoscience false science.
Original articles from our library related to the Pseudoscience False Science. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on Pseudoscience False Science.
- Bringing it Down to Earth: A Fractal Approach
- 'Clouds are not spheres, mountains are not cones, coastlines are not circles, and bark is not smooth, nor does lightning travel in a straight line.' B. Mandelbrot W e want to think about the future - it's our nature. Unlike other creatures, humans possess an...
Mystic Sciences >> Astrology
- False Memory Syndrome and the Inquisition
- Memories are modified by circumstance and environment There is a new witch hunt in the United States. It has no need for proof and there is no reprieve. It is sufficient to be accused, and the lingering stench never fades. It is sexual abuse of children. The...
Saga of Times Past >> History & Anthropology
- Question the Premises of Society and Science
- Question the ultimate validity of the basic premises of society, in particular, scientific theory. Do not accept concepts or statements as truthful simply due to weight of tradition or learned opinion. The synthesis of these statements is a healthy skepticism...
Religion & Philosophy >> Philosophy
- The Religious Experience: A Wiccan Viewpoint
- What is religion? Religion is a set of beliefs which allow us to understand and categorize our world and our place in it. A set of beliefs which define our culture, our expectations, our views of people and behaviors we expect. I have found several different...
Religion & Philosophy >> Religions
- Magick and Science
- Many people wonder how magick works. To the non-believer, they say that there is no proof that spells work. And those abilities such as telekinesis are illusionary or product of imagination. They ask us to use scientific means to explain how exactly these...
Mystic Sciences >> Magick
Pseudoscience False Science is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Pseudoscience False Science books and related discussion.
Suggested Pdf Resources
- A learning cycle approach to dealing with pseudoscience beliefs of
- Science, Fringe Science, and Pseudoscience. Pseudoscience, literally "false science," refers to ideas.
- ON SCIENCE AND PSEUDOSCIENCE Reviews of Science or
- But Bauer is creating a false dichotomy. Science and pseudoscience are opposite ends of a continuum, not rigidly defined categories.
- Metaphysics and Ideologies in Science1
- religion, and pseudo-science).
Suggested Web Resources
- PSEUDOSCIENCE. Pseudoscience means false science. Pseudoscience is any scheme of assertions, beliefs and methods, wrongly considered as scientific.
- Bad Science
- What this page is NOT about. For the purposes of this page, bad science does not mean pseudo-science.
- Science and Pseudo-Science (Stanford Encyclopedia of Philosophy)
- Sep 3, 2008 It would be as strange for someone to proudly describe her own activities as pseudoscience as to boast that they are bad science.
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.
Pseudoscience False Science Topics
Related searcheshungarian humour
history of benin kingdom of benin
the brothers grimm
red army purges
eating eating practices