- Should scientists engage with pseudo-science or anti-science?
- Should scientists engage with pseudo-science or anti-science? February 24, 2016 9.13pm EST.
- Brazil Adjusts Guidelines for Diagnosing Defect Linked to Zika
- He warned that, “There will always be some scientists and pseudo-scientists who are not fully convinced, but the studies that appeared in the past month or so leave no margin of doubt.
- Dan Harmon Has the Voice the History Channel Always Needed
- History began airing documentaries that sensationalized unsubstantiated conspiracies and pseudo-science, like Ancient Aliens, UFO Hunters, and The Nostradamus Effect.
- Sadly, Indiana Pioneered Eugenics
- “Today they couch it as a pseudo-science, but that's not the way scientists saw it at the time,” says Jason S. Lantzer, history professor and honors coordinator at Butler University. “It was cutting edge.
- Standing Up for Reason: Russian Academia Fights Pseudoscience
- Pseudoscience was largely suppressed during Soviet times. The moment the system fell apart, however, a Pandora's box of iffy theories sprang open. "Slowly, but surely, it was allowed to make its way into the Russian public mainstream," says Alexander ...
Pseudosciences is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Pseudosciences books and related discussion.
Suggested News Resources
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.
Related searchesformic acid history
alex faickney osborn books
airy function asymptotic formulas
tariq ramadan criticism