- Should scientists engage with pseudo-science or anti-science?
- Should scientists engage with pseudo-science or anti-science? February 24, 2016 9.13pm EST.
- On Oxytocin, Pseudoscientific Views, and Rightwing Radio Hosts
- These pseudoscientific views that oxytocin is some kind of magic disney love potion are something my girlfriend and I are familiar with.
- Pseudoscientific terror ended fluoridation in Calgary, now kids' teeth are rotting
- Five years ago, the city of Calgary gave in to a scientifically illiterate campaign against fluoride in its water supply; five years later, Calgary's grade two children each have an average of 3.8 extra cavities.
- Meet Vincent Rue, the man behind the pseudoscience of abortion restrictions
- And in this role of a lifetime, he has masterminded the dissemination of pseudoscientific testimony in several state court cases —all in an effort to defeat women's right to an abortion.
- Standing Up for Reason: Russian Academia Fights Pseudoscience
- Pseudoscience was largely suppressed during Soviet times. The moment the system fell apart, however, a Pandora's box of iffy theories sprang open. "Slowly, but surely, it was allowed to make its way into the Russian public mainstream," says Alexander ...
Pseudoscientific is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Pseudoscientific books and related discussion.
Suggested News Resources
Related searchescaucasian iberia roman period
zoroastrianism principal beliefs
bruce timm comics
kannur district morazha incident
adrian smith biography
riemann hypothesis history