- (Christian Religious Writings / Bible) the principal Syriac version of the Bible. [ C18 Peshito, from Syriac]. How to thank TFD for its existence?
- The Bible and The Assryains: It Kept their Memory Alive
- The books of the Pshitta Old Testament were translated at different times by Jews for.
- LANGUE ET CORAN: UNE LECTURE SYRO-ARAMEENNE DU
- d'après le texte de la pshitta (traduction syriaque de la Bible), et qui est aussi la lecture de l'oYce des complies dans le bréviaire romain.
- Duvei – Deveys - Boun véprë a tous. Siou ël Renato dl'espourtél dla
- Doua o trei pshitta sussha 'd shatanhîë o.
- Muhammad in The Jewish Bible
- The Syriac version called Pshitta has frequently rendered this Greek form into Kipha (Kipa).
- Mar Thoma: The Apostolic Foundation of the Assyrian Church and
- including those in India.28 The word Peshitta (Pshitta is a more accurate transliteration), in Syriac means 'simple' or 'plain'.
- "Doors of Repentance" - Delving into Hasidic Music
- Bachar and Tzur have also delved into the world of Hasidic music, and four years ago they released a musical project called “Pshita,” the purpose of which was to expose listeners to the simplicity and truth of Hasidic music.
- Peshitta - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
- It is written in the Syriac alphabet, and is transliterated into the Roman alphabet in a number of ways: Peshitta, Peshittâ, Pshitta, Pšittâ, Pshitto, Fshitto.
- Aramaic Pshitta Tanakh in English פשיטתא
- Oct 29, 2009 Aramaic Old Testament - Commonly Known as the Peshitta Tanakh. Hebrew Aramaic Pshitta Tanakh in English פשיטתא.
- Pshitta Tanakh • Index page
- Last visit was: Thu Sep 01, 2011 11:35 pm. Change font size.
- Introduction to the Aramaic Jewish Bible - Pshitta Tanakh
- Introduction to the Aramaic Jewish Bible, Pshitta Tanakh.
Pshitta is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Pshitta books and related discussion.
Suggested Pdf Resources
Suggested News Resources
Suggested Web Resources
Related searchesuss trepang ssn-674
music of the netherlands rap
tambourine the thumb roll
empire earth middle ages
ray carney pragmatic aesthetic
aspartame discovery and approval