- Judge Berman's ruling may contain a warning for the NFL
- When reviewing a written ruling from a court, lawyers have a habit of going to the last page and working backwards. Judge Richard M. Berman surely knows that this happens, which means there's a chance he included a specific message for the league's ...
- Bill Belichick talks Deflategate, headset issues with Kansas City media
- Bill Belichick addressed Deflategate and headset issues with the Kansas City media this week. (Jim Rogash/Getty Images). In what has been an eventful past few days surrounding the Patriots, lost in the shuffle was Bill Belichick touching on some of the ...
- King apologizes for false PSI report
- Since the Ted Wells report was released on May 6, we've known that a report from ESPN's Chris Mortensen regarding the air pressure measured in 11 of 12 Patriots footballs at halftime of the AFC title game was wrong. ESPN has never apologized for the ...
- NFL did not keep collected PSI data from 2015
- On Tuesday, NFL commissioner Roger Goodell told NFL Networks's Rich Eisen that the NFL did not log any data collected while inspecting the PSI of footballs this season. The purpose of randomly testing footballs, Goodell explained, was to create a ...
- Why the Deflategate case matters
- How can the NFL make an inference that because there's evidence Tom Brady liked 12.5-13 psi balls that he truly in his heart wanted them less than that?
Psiballs is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Psiballs books and related discussion.
Suggested News Resources
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.