- Follow Boing Boing
- This 61-year-old woman, who has never taken psychedelics before, decided to take 1 gram of psilocybe cubensis (a very small dose).
- Researching 'shrooms': The magic tripping dose, mystical experiences and the
- That is roughly between 2.5-4 grams of dried “shrooms” for someone who weighs about 154 pounds on the lower spectrum and 4-6 grams on the higher spectrum if the mushroom in question is the most common, Psilocybe Cubensis. This is what the late ...
- 11 Odd Facts About 'Magic' Mushrooms
- At first glance, Psilocybe cubensis doesn't look particularly magical. In fact, the scientific name of this little brown-and-white mushroom roughly translates to "bald head," befitting the fungus's rather mild-mannered appearance.
- Planta misterioasă care ne-ar putea vindeca de toate bolile. Indienii o credeau sacră
- Zeii Indra şi Agni erau descrişi consumând Soma în cantităţi semnificative. În ceea ce priveşte planta din care era extrasă această băutură sacră există numeroase ipoteze, dar acum cercetătorii cred că este vorba despre ciupercile Psilocybe cubensis.
Psilocybecubensis is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Psilocybecubensis books and related discussion.
Suggested News Resources
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.
Related searchesski binding history
chaos mythology primal chaos
george frideric handel list of works
olfactory bulb anatomy
phish celebrity fans