A selection of articles related to psilocybin pharmacology.
Original articles from our library related to the Psilocybin Pharmacology. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on Psilocybin Pharmacology.
- Valerian Root, All About
- True Wild Valerian Root, Valeriana officinalis The name "Valerian" is derived from the Latin valere , which means "to be strong" and refers to both the health benefits of the plant as well as its distinct odor. The plant was known as "...
Herbalism >> Herbs dictionary V
Psilocybin Pharmacology is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Psilocybin Pharmacology books and related discussion.
Suggested News Resources
- The Psychedelic Paradox
- Whilst the specifics of the pharmacology of LSD are well understood, the challenge faced by Dr.
- Why 'big pharma' stopped searching for the next Prozac
- A quarter of a century later, questions are being asked about what, if anything, will be the next significant leap forward in psychiatric pharmacology, be it for depression or other diagnoses such as schizophrenia or anxiety.
- The Case For Psychedelic Psychotherapy
- LSD (Lysergic acid diethylamide), ecstasy (MDMA), magic mushrooms (psilocybin) and marijuana have long been designated as drugs of abuse, but they didn't start out that way.
- From Psilocybin To MDMA: Researchers Are In The Throes Of A Psychedelic Revival
- Griffiths's lab pressed ahead with their work in a 2014 study on the possibility of treating nicotine addiction with psilocybin, the psychedelic component of “magic mushrooms.