- psil·o·cy·bin (s l -s b n, s l -). n. A hallucinogenic compound, C12H17N2O4P, obtained from the mushroom Psilocybe mexicana.
- Psilocybin Fast Facts
- What does psilocybin look like? Who abuses psilocybin? What is psilocybin called?
- Two closely related subjects, psilocybin and psilocyn, are the hallucinogenic potency of mushrooms varies, but most have .2% to .
- Hallucinogens: LSD, Peyote, Psilocybin, and PCP
- June 2009. Page 1 of 7. Hallucinogens: LSD, Peyote,.
- Psilocybin Investigator's Brochure
- Psilocybin and Psilocin Actions on Neurotransmitter Systems..................................... . 3.
- Former OU student takes plea in psilocybin death; given 90 days
- Wagers had allegedly given or sold Hansen psilocybin mushrooms; less than an hour after Hansen ingested the drug, authorities say, he fell or leapt to his death from a fourth-floor window of the South Green residence hall where both students lived.
- RCMP arrest 23-year-old in flashing incidents
- At his home, police found evidence linking him to the three indecent exposures, as well as some psilocybin (magic mushrooms).
- Arrests point to spike in Medford drug activity
- In a third investigation unrelated to the previous arrests, MADGE officers Thursday searched a home in the 1300 block of Siskiyou Boulevard, where they said they found heroin, cocaine, psilocybin mushrooms, scales and packaging materials.
- Hurricane Irene Could Sprout Bumper Crop Of Magic Mushrooms
- Yes, it sounds trippy, but one of the strange aftermaths of a hurricane is an increased amount of mushrooms popping up -- especially the psilocybin -- or "magic" kind -- the ones that cause hallucinations. According to Dr.
- Suspected Drug Dealer Arrested in Pasadena
- Psilocybin mushrooms, PCP and a shotgun were among the items police recovered from his home.
- Psilocybin - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
- Psilocybin is a psychedelic drug. It resembles the neurotransmitter serotonin in its chemical structure, and has effects similar to those of LSD and mescaline.
- Go Ask Alice!: Psilocybin (''Magic'') mushrooms
- Sep 11, 1998 Hi Alice, I have been thinking of trying Psilocybin Mushrooms.
Psilocybin is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Psilocybin books and related discussion.
Suggested Pdf Resources
Suggested News Resources
Suggested Web Resources
Related searchesindian oil corporation history
french sign language manual alphabet
list of neopian worlds kiko lake
men behaving badly christmas special
crown court physical layout
south korean won denominations