- Review: the 1997 Psion Series 5 personal digital assistant
- But last week, I won an auction for the Psion Series 5 — a 1997 personal digital assistant that looks more like a little laptop. Through the 1980s and 1990s, Psion was one of the trailblazers in PDAs and “palmtop” computers.
- Why the Psion Series 5 belongs in the gadget hall of fame
- When one my colleagues suggested we dedicate a whole week of coverage to the Best of British tech, I had only one thought – the Psion Series 5. Britain hasn't produced many iconic consumer gadgets, but the Series 5 is right up there among the greats.
- Destiny news: Bungie updates fans with Year Two plans, Weekly Reset details
- For the Nightfall, the action is on the Psion Flayers, which “Destiny” players will need to face to save the remaining ancient network.
- Destiny Player Finds Creative and Funny Way to Take Down a Strike Boss
- A Destiny player creatively takes down one of this week's Nightfall strike bosses solo, sending a Psion Flayer flying off the map with just one shot. Every week in Destiny, many of the activities reset.
- Bugger the jetpack, where's my 21st-century Psion?
- But to start with, let's look at an early ancestor: the Psion Organiser. They weren't pretty, but they were functional – well, for 1984. The Organiser II LZ in 1989 was the one that first tempted me, flush with the earnings of my first job.
Psion is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Psion books and related discussion.
Suggested News Resources
Related searchescoilgun construction
abu dhabi current ruler
oita prefecture demographics
geography of ethiopia hydrology
colonization of the moon