A selection of articles related to psittacosis symptoms.
Original articles from our library related to the Psittacosis Symptoms. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on Psittacosis Symptoms.
- Homeopathy - what's that?
- Homeopathy is a daring natural treatment, taking the view that true healing implies healing on all levels of existence by addressing and reinforcing the life force. In homeopathy healing means becoming free from anything that blocks inner peace, balance and...
Body Mysteries >> Homeopathy
- Finding (Proving) Homeopathic Healing Properties
- The only way the healing properties of a homeopathic medicine can be discovered is by the system of provings. The provings are performed by groups of healthy volunteers. To get good test results it is necessary to work with healthy people, because Homeopathy...
Body Mysteries >> Homeopathy
- Survivalists' Guide for the New Millennium: Chapter 6
- AS THE WORM TURNS Health and well being are part of the natural birthright of the human being. With all of its organs intact, the right diet, exercise and mental focus, a human body can overcome any disease. Even so, the effects of living in this...
Philosophy >> Survivalists Guide for the New Millennium
- --> Tuberculinum is made of pus from a tubercular abscess. Although this does not sound very friendly it is a great and important medicine. It is used when there is a history of tuberculosis in the family, in the first stadium of tuberculosis in a patient,...
Remedies >> Remedies T
- Apis mellifica (Bee Poison)
- Apis is homoeopathic potentized poison of the honey bee. Ever felt the sting of a bee or wasp? Then you know exactly what kind of pains this remedy cures: Apis will heal burning, stinging and sore pains that get worse by touch, heat or pressure and get less...
Remedies >> Remedies A
- Cannabis indica (Indian Hemp)
- This is the Latin name for Indian hemp, the beautiful hashish-plant. So it is not surprising that this remedy picture has many elements of a so called bad trip, although homoeopathic Cannabis also may be indicated for persons who never use drugs but express...
Remedies >> Remedies C
- This is almost exclusively a remedy for women. It especially fits women with a soft, friendly and yielding character, who are easily in tears. The remedy is made of the Anemone Pulsatilla, a dark purple flower of the Ranunculacea, which trims her sails...
Remedies >> Remedies P
Psittacosis Symptoms is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Psittacosis Symptoms books and related discussion.
Suggested Pdf Resources
- PSITTACOSIS Information for Bird Owners and Caretakers
- What are the symptoms of psittacosis in humans? Human psittacosis symptoms can range from unapparent to severe pneumonia and death.
- However, relapse can occur, and treatment must continue for at least 10 to 14 days after fever abates. 3. CASE DEFINITIONS.
- PUBLIC HEALTH FACT SHEET
- germs do not spread easily from one person to another. What are the symptoms in people? The symptoms of psittacosis in people can be mild to quite severe.
- Chlamydiosis (Psittacosis) in Pet Birds Brochure
- (Psittacosis) in Pet Birds. Facts, Prevention and Treatment. Animal Industry Division www.
- PSITTACOSIS Bioterrorism Agent Profiles for Health Care Workers
- human disease can be severe. Lethality: The mortality rate for untreated psittacosis ranges from 15-20%.
Suggested News Resources
- State Health Department has warning for recent visitors of the Birmingham Zoo
- The zoo said the bacteria that led to the closure is called chlamydophila, often called psittacosis. Symptoms usually occur three to 14 days following exposure, but longer incubation periods do occur.
Suggested Web Resources
- OSH Answers: Psittacosis
- Feb 2, 2009 Psittacosis is an infectious disease in humans that has mild, non-specific flu-like symptoms.
- Psittacosis Symptoms in Humans | eHow.com
- Psittacosis Symptoms in Humans.
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.