- a rickettsial disease affecting birds of the parrot family, pigeons, and domestic fowl, caused by the chlamydia Chlamydia psittaci and transmissible to humans.
- Psittacosis is the human disease caused by infec- tion with Chlamydophila Psittacosis can be diagnosed by isolation of C. psittaci or by serology. C.
- ODH-IDCM PSITTACOSIS Page 1/Section 3 Revised 7/2011
- The ODH Psittacosis Case Report Form is required.
- PSITTACOSIS (PARROT FEVER, CHLAMYDIOSIS
- PSITTACOSIS. (PARROT FEVER, CHLAMYDIOSIS, CHLAMYDOPHILOSIS, ORNITHOSIS). What is psittacosis?
- Aqueduct is pooped
- The city Health Department calls the droppings a "small health risk" for cryptococcosis, histoplasmosis and psittacosis.
- Woman with rare brain disease leaves hospital after 1069 days
- In her action she said she suffered her injuries after contracting chlamydia psittacosis – an airborne infection that can be transferred from birds to humans – while working at the Petmania store, Ennis Road, Limerick, in 2008.
- Woman (22) in pet shop brain disease case to leave hospital
- In her action she claimed she suffered her injuries after contracting chlamydia psittacosis – an airborne infection which can be transferred from birds to humans – while working at the Petmania store, Ennis Road, Limerick, in 2008.
- Folks drew wrong conclusion after resident took big dose of 'remedy'
- The diseases that the air may carry into the body through the respirator tract include measles, whooping cough, smallpox, meningitis, mumps, diphtheria, scarlet fever, infantile paralysis and psittacosis.
- Online Summary Rural Report Central West and Western Plains 10/08/2011
- Three years ago veterinary surgeon Kim Fillmer, treated a sick animal and in the process was infected by a bacteria called psittacosis. The effects have been extremely debilitating and recovery a long hard road for the Central West vet.
- Jul 20, 2011 Psittacosis is an infection caused by the obligatory intracellular bacterium Chlamydia psittaci.
- Psittacosis: MedlinePlus Medical Encyclopedia
- Psittacosis is an infection caused by Chlamydia psittaci, a type of bacteria found in the droppings of birds. Birds spread the infection to humans.
- Psittacosis (ornithosis, parrot fever, chlamydiosis)
- Psittacosis is an infectious disease usually transmitted to humans from birds in the parrot family, turkeys and pigeons.
Psittacosis is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Psittacosis books and related discussion.
Suggested Pdf Resources
Suggested News Resources
Suggested Web Resources
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.
Related searchesthe great dictator plot
knightsaga after knightsaga
age of mythology egyptian
the ninth gate story
j r r tolkien childhood
200 kmh in the wrong lane