- an infectious disease of birds caused by a bacterium (Chlamydia psittaci), marked by diarrhea and wasting, and transmissible to humans in whom it occurs as a ...
- (Psittacosis) and Pet Birds - NASPHV
- Compendium of Measures To Control Chlamydophila psittaci Infection Among. Humans (Psittacosis) and Pet Birds (Avian Chlamydiosis), 2010. National ...
- psittacosis prevention checklist - NASPHV
- Psittacosis (parrot fever) is a bacterial infection of humans resulting from exposure to infected birds, usually psittacine birds (e.g., cockatiels, parakeets, parrots, ...
- Psittacosis/ Avian Chlamydiosis - The Center for Food Security and
- be called either avian chlamydiosis or psittacosis in psittacine birds; the term avian ... Psittacosis/ avian chlamydiosis results from infection by Chlamydophila ...
- 2013. Psittacosis. Avian Chlamydiosis.
- Psittacosis - Ohio Department of Health
- ODH-IDCM. PSITTACOSIS Page 1/Section 3. Revised 1/2014.
- Exclusive street plagued by pigeon droppings in council row over 60ft 'poo
- “I had the experience of the health risks associated with pigeon droppings, having been diagnosed and treated successfully in Paris with psittacosis.
- Bristol bird owner contracts psittacosis from pet birds
- A man from Bristol contracted a rare disease from his pet birds. Public Health England (PHE) said the confirmed case of psittacosis, which is normally an infection of birds, can cause severe health issues in humans.
- Pet parrots may have caused four miscarriages in building
- On the third floor, however, a cage containing parrots was found. Parrots can carry avian chlamydia (psittacosis), which can cause harm to a human pregnancy via direct contact or through the air.
- Sixty foot anti-pigeon net sparks bizarre planning row dubbed 'pigeongate' by
- Dr Daniel Sister, a leading anti-ageing specialist, warned that pigeon poo could lead to people catching potentially “life-threatening” psittacosis – known as Parrot Fever.
Psittacosis is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Psittacosis books and related discussion.
Suggested Pdf Resources
Suggested News Resources
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.
Related searchesmenhir england
rutgers university trivia
costs of production
charlie chaplin private life
electrode types of electrode