A selection of articles related to psoriasis.
Original articles from our library related to the Psoriasis. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on Psoriasis.
- Holy Oak
- The majesty of the Oak has been recognized by many cultures. The Celts, the Germanic and Nordic tribes, and the ancient Greeks all attributed this tree to their main god. To them the Oak represented power, protection and durability. The fiery Oak has strong...
Herbalism >> Herbs dictionary O
- Echinacea, the Sacred Plant
- A full grown Echinacea-plant is an impressive and decorative appearance. You may consider giving her a place in your garden. This beautiful plant will probably steal your heart with her large, colorful and long lasting flowers. No doubt you have heard of...
Herbalism >> Herbs dictionary E
Psoriasis is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Psoriasis books and related discussion.
Suggested Pdf Resources
- Psoriasis is a chronic disease, which means you will likely have it all your life.
- Psoriasis – Pathophysiology, Conventional, and Alternative
- associated with psoriasis and have significant side effects. This article reviews to psoriasis treatment, while addressing its underlying cause.
- DISCOVERING MOLECULAR PATHWAYS OF PSORIASIS
- Psoriasis is recognized as the most common T cell-mediated inflammatory disease in humans.
Suggested News Resources
- Psoriasis 'linked to stroke risk'
- By James Gallagher Health reporter, BBC News People with psoriasis have nearly three times the normal risk of stroke and abnormal heart rhythm, according to scientists in Denmark. A study of 4.
- Injectable psoriasis drugs may not hike heart risks
- By Maureen Salamon, HealthDay An extensive review of research investigating injectable drugs to treat psoriasis -- an autoimmune disorder triggering itchy, red skin patches -- indicates the medications are not linked to higher heart risks.
- No heart risk seen with psoriasis drug
- For people with severe cases of psoriasis, the injectable drugs known as biologics can provide much-needed relief from the itchy, flaky skin lesions caused by the disorder.
- Psoriasis, Biologics: Concern Remains About CV Risks
- The use of biologic agents for chronic plaque psoriasis was not associated with a significant increase in the risk of major adverse cardiovascular events in a meta-analysis of 22 randomized clinical trials reported in the Aug. 24/31 issue of JAMA.
Suggested Web Resources
- Psoriasis - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
- Psoriasis is a chronic immune-mediated disease that appears on the skin.
- Psoriasis Symptoms, Treatment, Pictures, Causes and Medication
- 1 day ago Psoriasis Slideshow Pictures Pictures of Psoriasis Slideshow. Gallery of What injections or infusions are available for psoriasis?
- Psoriasis - MayoClinic.com
- Psoriasis — Comprehensive overview covers causes, symptoms and treatments of this chronic skin disorder.
- Psoriasis - Symptoms, Triggers, and Causes of Psoriasis on WebMD
- Oct 27, 2010 Learn about the causes, symptoms, and treatment of psoriasis from WebMD.
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.