A selection of articles related to psychedelic phenethylamines.
Original articles from our library related to the Psychedelic Phenethylamines. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on Psychedelic Phenethylamines.
- Can anyone be hypnotized or only certain people? The search for the 'hypnotizability trait.'
- 4.1. Hypnotizability Using standardized induction scripts and classical induction techniques, somepeople are found to be markedly more hypnotizable than others. Aside from a requisite minimum intelligence for language and capacity to followinstructions, there...
Parapsychology >> Hypnosis
- The potentized remedy
- Many people think that homeopathic medicines are made from plants, but in fact the remedies can be made from anything. The substances are made from plants; poisonous and non-poisonous plants, herbs and toad-stools minerals, like sulfur, sodium chloride or...
Body Mysteries >> Homeopathy
Psychedelic Phenethylamines is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Psychedelic Phenethylamines books and related discussion.
Suggested News Resources
- The Trip Planners
- But by the mid-nineties a fragmentary drug-geek community had started sharing information on e-mail lists such as Leri, Web sites such as Deoxyribonucleic Hyperdimension, and Usenet groups such as alt.drugs.psychedelics.
- Police: Shrooms, Molly, cannabis and pills found in Holly Hill stash house
- Holly Hill police recovered pot, Molly (MDMA) and several psychedelic drugs following a traffic stop Sunday morning that led officers to a pair of grow rooms used to grow “mushrooms." According to Holly Hill Police Chief Steve Aldrich, ...
- Why College Kids Are Overdosing on the Hallucinogen 25I-NBOMe, 'N-Bombs'
- Last month, the autopsy of a UCSB student implicated a drug called 25I-NBOMe — better known as “smiles” or “N-bomb.” The synthetic hallucinogen, sold in liquid, tab, and powder form, has psychedelic and euphoric effects, somewhat like those of LSD; ...
- NYU Researchers Document Self-Reported Use of New and Uncommon Synthetic Drugs
- “Use of psychedelic tryptamines--primarily DMT--was most common, followed by psychedelic phenethylamines and synthetic cannabinoids.” The article, “Self-Reported Use of Novel Psychoactive Substances in a US Nationally Representative Survey: ...
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.
Psychedelic Phenethylamines Topics
Related searchesbyzantine empire science
ancient greek alpha declension
act of contrition full text
list of songs about drugs marijuana
steven seagal background