A selection of articles related to psychedelic phenethylamines.
Original articles from our library related to the Psychedelic Phenethylamines. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on Psychedelic Phenethylamines.
- Can anyone be hypnotized or only certain people? The search for the 'hypnotizability trait.'
- 4.1. Hypnotizability Using standardized induction scripts and classical induction techniques, somepeople are found to be markedly more hypnotizable than others. Aside from a requisite minimum intelligence for language and capacity to followinstructions, there...
Parapsychology >> Hypnosis
- The potentized remedy
- Many people think that homeopathic medicines are made from plants, but in fact the remedies can be made from anything. The substances are made from plants; poisonous and non-poisonous plants, herbs and toad-stools minerals, like sulfur, sodium chloride or...
Body Mysteries >> Homeopathy
Psychedelic Phenethylamines is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Psychedelic Phenethylamines books and related discussion.
Suggested News Resources
- The Trip Planners
- But by the mid-nineties a fragmentary drug-geek community had started sharing information on e-mail lists such as Leri, Web sites such as Deoxyribonucleic Hyperdimension, and Usenet groups such as alt.drugs.psychedelics.
- Police: Shrooms, Molly, cannabis and pills found in Holly Hill stash house
- Holly Hill police recovered pot, Molly (MDMA) and several psychedelic drugs following a traffic stop Sunday morning that led officers to a pair of grow rooms used to grow “mushrooms." According to Holly Hill Police Chief Steve Aldrich, ...
- Why College Kids Are Overdosing on the Hallucinogen 25I-NBOMe, 'N-Bombs'
- Last month, the autopsy of a UCSB student implicated a drug called 25I-NBOMe — better known as “smiles” or “N-bomb.” The synthetic hallucinogen, sold in liquid, tab, and powder form, has psychedelic and euphoric effects, somewhat like those of LSD; ...
- NYU Researchers Document Self-Reported Use of New and Uncommon Synthetic Drugs
- “Use of psychedelic tryptamines--primarily DMT--was most common, followed by psychedelic phenethylamines and synthetic cannabinoids.” The article, “Self-Reported Use of Novel Psychoactive Substances in a US Nationally Representative Survey: ...