- Psychedelics and the CIA: The university's influence on magic mushrooms
- Propelled by a righteous angst for authority and a taste for chemicals, the growing use of psychedelic drugs enabled a user to go skydiving with their brain, hoping common sense would prevail enough to pull the parachute. LSD and mushrooms use began to ...
- Substance-Free Psychedelics | High Art
- We caught up with YS to hear her take on the psychedelic association that he work sometimes offers. “I was pretty straight-edge throughout high school,” YS tells The Creators Project. “My work has just always been a little on the weirder side.
- Psychedelics, consciousness and government
- And whereas Huxley, in his book, details his experiences when taking mescaline, the principal agent of the psychedelic cactus peyote, and the insights he experiences, which range from the “purely aesthetic” to “sacramental visions”.
- Gluten, Organics, Psychedelics and More: Our 15-Minute Chat with Michael Pollan
- Michael Pollan is a busy guy. But between preparing lectures for his UC Berkeley course Edible Education, making the rounds on the food and farming lecture circuit, and attending promo events for the two recent documentaries he helped produce, he still ...
Psychedelics is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Psychedelics books and related discussion.
Suggested News Resources
Related searcheshutt river province principality
eris greek mythology
caribbean carnival music styles