A selection of articles related to psychoactive.
Original articles from our library related to the Psychoactive. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on Psychoactive.
- Resurrection of the Higher Self
- In July of 1989, a controversial article crossed the managing editor's desk of an equally controversial magazine. This article was never actually published in the quarterly publication, then known as The Magical Blend , even though it was well documented by...
Body Mysteries >> Psychoactive Substances
Psychoactive is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Psychoactive books and related discussion.
Suggested Pdf Resources
- Neuroscience of psychoactive substance use and dependence
- Jan 19, 2004 Adverse effects of psychoactive substances and their mechanisms The burden of harm to health from psychoactive substance use.
- ARCHAEOLOGICAL EVIDENCE FOR THE ANTIQUITY OF
- Psychoactive plant representations furnish a third type of evidence. Smoking pipes from most ancient use of psychoactive plants in South America. Chavin ( c.
- Preventing Harm from Psychoactive Substance Use - City of
- For more information contact. Preventing. Harm from.
- Psychoactive Drug Use in Evolutionary Perspective
- Pure psychoactive drugs and direct routes of administration are evolutionarily novel features of our decisions about the use of psychoactive drugs.
Suggested News Resources
- Psychoactive drugs
- Adult education teacher Suz Montgomery claims that it is "difficult' for nursing home physicians to obtain informed consent for psychoactive medications prescribed to nursing home residents.
- Marijuana DNA Sequenced by Startup
- McKernan said his company's goal is to allow researchers to find ways to maximize the cannabis plant's therapeutic benefits and minimize its psychoactive effects.
- Could a Form of Ecstasy Fight Cancer?
- It has been known that ecstasy and other psychoactive drugs can attack cancer cells, but the problem with using a drug like MDMA to fight cancer is that the dose would have to be so large, it would kill the patient.
- Cannabis Genome Sequenced
- With the complete genome in hand, researchers can begin to identify non-psychoactive compounds or enzyme pathways to better elucidate the therapeutic benefits of Cannabis, including the plant's anti-cancer properties.
Suggested Web Resources
- psychoactive - definition of psychoactive by the Free Online
- Affecting the mind or mental processes. Used of a drug. psychoactive [ ˌsaɪkəʊˈæktɪv].
- Psychoactive drugs guide: All about psychoactive drugs.
- Ultimate psychoactive drugs guide: precise n concise psychoactive drugs guide. Drug description, effects, brain effects and statistics.
dream symbol death-wish
march of the penguins story
saparmurat niyazov history
dream dictionary snail