A selection of articles related to psychoactive.
Original articles from our library related to the Psychoactive. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on Psychoactive.
- Resurrection of the Higher Self
- In July of 1989, a controversial article crossed the managing editor's desk of an equally controversial magazine. This article was never actually published in the quarterly publication, then known as The Magical Blend , even though it was well documented by...
Body Mysteries >> Psychoactive Substances
Psychoactive is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Psychoactive books and related discussion.
Suggested Pdf Resources
- Neuroscience of psychoactive substance use and dependence
- Jan 19, 2004 Adverse effects of psychoactive substances and their mechanisms The burden of harm to health from psychoactive substance use.
- ARCHAEOLOGICAL EVIDENCE FOR THE ANTIQUITY OF
- Psychoactive plant representations furnish a third type of evidence. Smoking pipes from most ancient use of psychoactive plants in South America. Chavin ( c.
- Preventing Harm from Psychoactive Substance Use - City of
- For more information contact. Preventing. Harm from.
- Psychoactive Drug Use in Evolutionary Perspective
- Pure psychoactive drugs and direct routes of administration are evolutionarily novel features of our decisions about the use of psychoactive drugs.
Suggested News Resources
- Psychoactive drugs
- Adult education teacher Suz Montgomery claims that it is "difficult' for nursing home physicians to obtain informed consent for psychoactive medications prescribed to nursing home residents.
- Marijuana DNA Sequenced by Startup
- McKernan said his company's goal is to allow researchers to find ways to maximize the cannabis plant's therapeutic benefits and minimize its psychoactive effects.
- Could a Form of Ecstasy Fight Cancer?
- It has been known that ecstasy and other psychoactive drugs can attack cancer cells, but the problem with using a drug like MDMA to fight cancer is that the dose would have to be so large, it would kill the patient.
- Cannabis Genome Sequenced
- With the complete genome in hand, researchers can begin to identify non-psychoactive compounds or enzyme pathways to better elucidate the therapeutic benefits of Cannabis, including the plant's anti-cancer properties.
Suggested Web Resources
- psychoactive - definition of psychoactive by the Free Online
- Affecting the mind or mental processes. Used of a drug. psychoactive [ ˌsaɪkəʊˈæktɪv].
- Psychoactive drugs guide: All about psychoactive drugs.
- Ultimate psychoactive drugs guide: precise n concise psychoactive drugs guide. Drug description, effects, brain effects and statistics.
Related searchesanimation animation techniques
spanish profanity to fuck
kathleen annie pannonica rothschild
list of school pranks skirt float
mask character list
alluvial fan formation