A selection of articles related to psychoactive.
Original articles from our library related to the Psychoactive. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on Psychoactive.
- Resurrection of the Higher Self
- In July of 1989, a controversial article crossed the managing editor's desk of an equally controversial magazine. This article was never actually published in the quarterly publication, then known as The Magical Blend , even though it was well documented by...
Body Mysteries >> Psychoactive Substances
Psychoactive is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Psychoactive books and related discussion.
Suggested News Resources
- Why New Law Banning All Psychoactive Substances Will Be Just Another 'War on
- The new law, to act in parallel with the Misuse of Drugs Act 1971, effectively bans all substances – with the exception of alcohol, tobacco and caffeine – with a “psychoactive effect” on “normal brain functioning”.
- It's a no-brainer: Neuroscience should influence policy on psychoactive substances
- Non-smoking campaigns that tell teenage boys that they'll get lung cancer in 30 years if they don't stop smoking just don't work.
- US: Psychoactive Drugs Pose Worldwide Threat
- Illegal heroin and psychoactive substances pose emerging worldwide threats, an annual State Department report to Congress said. The International Narcotics Control Strategy report, released Wednesday, offers details on efforts by foreign governments to ...
- Why new law banning all psychoactive substances will be just another war on
- Certainly, novel psychoactive substances are the nasty genie that prohibition let out of the bottle. To get around the law, NPA chemists created analogues of existing drugs (such as MDMA, LSD and methamphetamine) that were tweaks to the chemical ...
- WARNING: Public advised not to take Novel Psychoactive Substances (NPS), or
- The Psychoactive Substances Act is due to be implemented in early April. The Act will make it an offence to produce, supply or offer to supply any psychoactive substance if the substance is likely to be used for its psychoactive effects.