- Rapport de l'OICS: Le défi des nouvelles substances psychoactives
- «Il est sûr que les drogues classiques vont laisser, dans l'avenir, la place aux substances psychoactives dont on ne maîtrise pas les actifs, les effets et la prise en charge».
- Tetrahydrocannabinol seized at Tuticorin port
- Tuticorin: CISF personnel detained a youth who was trying to smuggle tetrahydrocannabinol (THC), a psycho-active constituent of cannabis, through a ship. It was handed over to the customs department at Tuticorin port on Monday evening. CISF personnel ...
- All-party meet held in Madurai
- Tetrahydrocannabinol seized at port: Central Industrial Security Force personnel detained a youth who was trying to smuggle 2kg of tetrahydrocannabinol a psycho-active constituent of cannabis, through a ship on Monday evening. It was estimated to be ...
- Man held for attempting to smuggle Tetrahydrocannabinol
- Customs officials have arrested a 28-year-old person for attempting to smuggle Tetrahydrocannabinol (THC), a banned psycho-active constituent of cannabis worth Rs two crore in the International market, through a Panama-flagged vessel, ...
- Hemp Road Trip makes a stop in Johnson City
- Trojan says the stereotyping of hemp has lead to a lot of misunderstanding, “I have a hemp farm in Colorado, we grow over 300 acres, and you could smoke the entire farm and your lungs would give out before you fell any psycho-active so it's not ...
Psychoactives is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Psychoactives books and related discussion.
Suggested News Resources
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.
Related searchesromper room hostesses
stoicism stoic ethics and virtues
middle eastern mythology
buddha 32 marks of the buddha