A selection of articles related to psychoanalitic theory.
Original articles from our library related to the Psychoanalitic Theory. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on Psychoanalitic Theory.
- Hyperspace Reality
- Despite the fact that the 'new' physics, a godchild of the Einsteinian revolution has taught us that the Universe we perceive is a mere shadow of a vastly more unpredictable one, most of us still view the world in a distinctly materialistic way. A world where...
Modern Science >> New Physics
- Bringing it Down to Earth: A Fractal Approach
- 'Clouds are not spheres, mountains are not cones, coastlines are not circles, and bark is not smooth, nor does lightning travel in a straight line.' B. Mandelbrot W e want to think about the future - it's our nature. Unlike other creatures, humans possess an...
Mystic Sciences >> Astrology
- What is hypnotic trance? Does it provide unusual physical or mental capacities?
- 2.1 'Trance;' descriptive or misleading? Most of the classical notions of hypnosis have long held that hypnosis was special in some way from other types of interpersonal communication and that an induction (preparatory process considered by some to be...
Parapsychology >> Hypnosis
- OBE, Understandability & Memory Download Problems
- The mind boggles at the potential complexities of interdimensional subtle-body relationships and energetic conflicts created during OBE; most especially during wake-induced OBE. Consider the memory compatibility problems that could arise between different...
Astral Projection >> Out of Body Experiences
- Question the Premises of Society and Science
- Question the ultimate validity of the basic premises of society, in particular, scientific theory. Do not accept concepts or statements as truthful simply due to weight of tradition or learned opinion. The synthesis of these statements is a healthy skepticism...
Religion & Philosophy >> Philosophy
- Hypnosis, volition, and mind control.
- 5.1. Is the hypnotist in control of me? The exact nature of what we experience as 'will' or volition is anage-old philosophical problem that has yet to be resolved by brain scientistsor psychologists. Some aspects of hypnotic responding point out weaknesses...
Parapsychology >> Hypnosis
Psychoanalitic Theory is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Psychoanalitic Theory books and related discussion.
Suggested News Resources
- Another giant stride on Waterford's evolutionary road
- Second, the error could turn out to be a Freudian slip. As this game comes with a clear government health warning attached, we'll ...
- According To Freud -- And Drunk Chicagoans -- You Want To Have Sex With Your ...
- Not everyone agrees with Freud, but his theories are the basis for modern psychoanalysis and for many pop culture sketches, TV episodes, and songs. This week on MTV2's Binge Thinking, Mac Lethal and Amber Diamond went into the streets of Chicago to ...
- Review: Rainer Werner Fassbinder's Intense World and His Films
- What is emphasized is Fassbinder's obsession with family. The film examines him through a Freudian lens, paying special attention to his mother, Lilo Pempeit, who appeared in many of his films and whose voice is heard in audio interviews.
- Religions face challenges
- In the 19th century, there was the English naturalist Charles Darwin whose theory of evolution cast doubts on the Biblical accounts of the origins of life.
- Style Invitational Week 1173: Tinker with the recipe — change the name of a food
- Offspring offed. Lasciviously Freudian! (Barry Brennessel, Silver Spring, Md.
Psychoanalitic Theory Topics
Related searchesbohnanza rules
chelsea fc notable players
petronas towers history
sybian how to use
sonic the hedgehog personality