A selection of articles related to psychoanalysis.
Original articles from our library related to the Psychoanalysis. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on Psychoanalysis.
- Subliminal Persuasion: References
- (1957). " Persuaders' Get Deeply 'Hidden' Tool: Subliminal Projection " Advertising Age , Vol 37, page 127, September 16, 1957. Benes, Kathryn M.., Gutkin, Terry B., Decker, T. Newell, (1990) "The effects of mellow and frenetic music on...
Parapsychology >> Subliminal Persuasion
- Hypnosis: A Selected Bibliography
- Index of bibliography sections Selected Periodicals (14 entries) Edited Overviews of General Theories of Hypnosis (5 entries) Specific Topics Related to Research into Hypnosis. General single-author overviews, non-special-state views, social andexperimental...
Parapsychology >> Hypnosis
Psychoanalysis is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Psychoanalysis books and related discussion.
Suggested News Resources
- This psychoanalysis of 'Dil Chahta Hai' will blow your mind
- It has been 15 years since Dil Chahta Hai hit theatres and redefined friendship goals for all of us (admit it, you planned that 'spontaneous' Goa trip). PHOTO: TUI.
- Localization and its Discontents: A Genealogy of Psychoanalysis and the Neuro
- How did we get from phrenology's localisation of psychological functions in different areas of the brain to the emphasis by today's neuroscientists on the brain's neural circuits and connections?
- Psychoanalysis and Jātaka Stories
- Psychoanalysis was introduced by Sigmund Freud in which free association, dream interpretation, and analysis of resistance and transference are used to explore repressed or unconscious impulses, anxieties, and internal conflicts.
- The Psychology of a Hug
- couple-ea35b6062a_640 Common sense tells us that a hug is good for us. Now a new study confirms just how and why hugs are so beneficial. A study of 404 healthy adults by experimenters at Carnegie Mellon University examined the effects of hugs on the ...
- First-time director tackles the world of psychoanalysis in micro budget feature
- Raue later uploaded Psychoanalysis to the Black List website, where its popularity meant "there was enough heat that I probably could have made the film on a bigger scale, but I knew I wouldn't have been able to direct the film myself.
jungle love plot summary
the myth cast
the walker brothers