- psy·cho·dra·ma (s k -drä m , -dr m ). n. 1.
- Psychodrama and the Training of Trial Lawyers: Finding the Story
- successful development of psychodrama as a tool for trial lawyers is largely the result of his vision and generosity.
- Russia's Curious Campaign
- Most peculiar is its presidential election, which has all the psychodrama of reality TV. Will Dmitry Medvedev run for reelection as Russia's president? Will his prime minister, Vladimir Putin, seek to return to the top job?
- Sci-fi mystery at core of 'Another Earth' (review)
- I am willing to set aside the truth that the sudden appearance of a twin Earth, nestled closer to us than the Moon, would have a cataclysmic gravitational impact on our planet — destructive enough to make Rhoda's psychodrama quite moot.
- Amy LaVere Stranger Me
- It seems obvious that Amy LaVere made her new full-length Stranger Me in the same spirit of Memphis psychodrama that produced such Bluff City landmarks as Big Star's Third and Jim Dickinson's Dixie Fried.
- Jacob Moreno Psychodrama Video - YouTube
- May 6, 2009 Watch real historical footage of J.L. Moreno conducting psychodrama.
- National Psychodrama Training Center
- Promotes a program which provides training in the psychodamatic method, lists workshop locations and dates, offers bios of trainers, and a guide to training.
Psychodrama is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Psychodrama books and related discussion.
Suggested Pdf Resources
Suggested News Resources
Suggested Web Resources
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.
niles ohio attractions
battle of artemisium battle
network ten sport
liverpool fc famous liverpool fans
sun convection zone