- psy·cho·gen·ic (s k -j n k). adj. Originating in the mind or in mental or emotional processes; having a psychological rather than a physiological origin.
- Psychogenetics of Turner syndrome: an investigation of 28 subjects
- Psychogenetics of Turner syndrome: an investigation of 28 subjects and respective controls using the Bender test and Piagetian scales. F.C.
- COMPUTER SIMULATION OF SAMPLE SIZE AND EXPERIMENTAL
- in psychogenetics supported by the British Medical. Research Council. COMPUTER SIMULATION IN HUMAN PSYCHOGENETICS.
- Human behavioral flexibility: A psychogenetic study
- KEY WORDS: Psychogenetics; temperament; individuality; behavior flexibility; individual dif- ferences.
- Meggi's marathon ride
- Meggi suffers from psychogenetic seizures, effectively a physical response to mental stress, and wanted to prove that didn't have to rule her life.
- Psychogenetics - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
- The term psychogenetics was introduced by Calvin S. Hall in his seminal book chapter on behavior genetics (1951).
- The Psychogenetics System - Gestalt Institute of New Orleans
- THE PSYCHOGENETICS SYSTEM™ is a transgenerational Gestalt approach to Click here for a list of The Psychogenetic System™ Training Programs.
- Why We Pick The Mates We Do - Psychogenetics-Anne Teachworh
- May 23, 2008 Why We Pick The Mates We Do is a 252 page book written by Anne Teachworth.
- Psychogenetics - Medical Definition and More from Merriam-Webster
- psychogenetics. psy·cho·ge·net·ics. noun pl but singular in constr \-iks\.
Psychogenetics is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Psychogenetics books and related discussion.
Suggested Pdf Resources
Suggested News Resources
Suggested Web Resources
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.
Related searcheseva peron
pyrimethamine mechanism of action
ancient egyptian eschatology