- Who is your Valentine?
- You are invited to join the Psychogenetics-Gestalt retreat seminar on Feb. 27-28 at the SVD seminary Arnoldus Zentrum, Tagaytay City, in preparation for the Holy Week. For details, please contact Ed at 0917-8360305 or Angie at 0917-8092849.
- Scientists Put Shamanic Medicine Under the Microscope
- “Many researchers are now focusing on 'psychogenetic' components of autoimmune disorders, and understanding the psychosomatic origin and nature in these diseases,” said Gage. “The treatment strategies in Amazonian medicine invariably focus on the ...
- Atheist Pastor: the Future of Religion is Much Too Bright
- It would be very interesting to approach this topic from a psychogenetic perspective. Any evolutionary biologists out there that might take a crack at this? What is the relationship or correlation between human self-consciousness and religion?
- Open Access in Iran: an Editor Q+A with Masoud Arzaghi
- His clinical work and research has focused on psychosomatic medicine, psychogenetic and neurocognitive science. He serves on a number of editorial boards of medical journals and is Deputy Editor of Journal of Diabetes and Metabolic Disorders. He has ...
- 'The Hermit of Fort Fisher' at Greenfield Lake
- The production, which is directed by Steve Vernon, features the entire original Wilmington cast, including Langley McArol as Dr.
Psychogenetics is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Psychogenetics books and related discussion.
Suggested News Resources
Related searchesproliferative endometrium
other the other in gender studies
insurance institute for highway safety