A selection of articles related to psychogenic polydipsia.
Original articles from our library related to the Psychogenic Polydipsia. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on Psychogenic Polydipsia.
- What is hypnotic trance? Does it provide unusual physical or mental capacities?
- 2.1 'Trance;' descriptive or misleading? Most of the classical notions of hypnosis have long held that hypnosis was special in some way from other types of interpersonal communication and that an induction (preparatory process considered by some to be...
Parapsychology >> Hypnosis
Psychogenic Polydipsia is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Psychogenic Polydipsia books and related discussion.
Suggested Pdf Resources
- Psychogenic polydipsia review: Etiology, differential, and treatment
- Psychogenic polydipsia (PPD), a clinical disorder character- ized by polyuria and polydipsia, is a common occurrence in inpatients with psychiatric disorders.
- COMMENTS Urinary Excretion of Aquaporin-2 Water Channel
- Differentiates Psychogenic Polydipsia from Central.
Suggested News Resources
- Dr. Gott: Ancient treatment uses bees to control pain
- Heart, liver or kidney failure, specific drugs such as diuretics and anticholinergics, psychogenic polydipsia (excessive thirst), diabetes insipidus (a condition in which the kidneys are unable to conserve water) are a few possibilities.
Suggested Web Resources
- Primary polydipsia - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
- Primary polydipsia or psychogenic polydipsia is a special form of polydipsia.
- psychogenic polydipsia - General Practice Notebook
- Psychogenic polydipsia is an uncommon clinical disorder characterized by excessive water-drinking in the absence of a physiologic stimulus to drink.
- psychogenic polydipsia - definition of psychogenic polydipsia in the
- excessive thirst manifested by excessive water intake.
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.
Related searcheselectrolysis of water efficiency
philip ii of spain legacy
parliamentary system history
vow of silence