Psychokinesis Cultural References
A selection of articles related to psychokinesis cultural references.
Original articles from our library related to the Psychokinesis Cultural References. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on Psychokinesis Cultural References.
- Select Cross-Cultural and Historical Personifications of Death
- This extensive introduction includes some of the more well known, along with some lesser known Death "incarnations", and I use that term loosely, as in many cultures, the Angel of Death can be quite an adept shapeshifter. We have tried to cull...
Mystic Sciences >> Necromantic Studies
- Subliminal Persuasion: References
- (1957). " Persuaders' Get Deeply 'Hidden' Tool: Subliminal Projection " Advertising Age , Vol 37, page 127, September 16, 1957. Benes, Kathryn M.., Gutkin, Terry B., Decker, T. Newell, (1990) "The effects of mellow and frenetic music on...
Parapsychology >> Subliminal Persuasion
- Hypnosis References
- Bower, G. (1990). Awareness, the unconscious and repression : An experimental psychologist's perspective . In J.L. Singer (Ed.), Repression and Dissociation: Implications for personality, theory, psychopathology, and health . (Pp, 209-222). Chicago:...
Parapsychology >> Hypnosis
- Values in the Balance
- We in the Pagan community pride ourselves on our tolerance for difference. Differences in lifestyle, sexual preference, orientation and expression, race, orthodoxy, tradition, ritual structure, costumes, positions on nudity, personal interaction styles, etc....
Holidays >> Mabon
- The Celtic Vedic Connection, Part I
- Of all the great ancient cultures perhaps no two share more parallels than those of the Celtic and Vedic peoples. A deep rooted affinity runs between them, what is present in one is mirrored in the other. Myths, Gods, Goddesses, even fairy tales bear a...
Religions >> Druidism
- Resurrection of the Higher Self
- In July of 1989, a controversial article crossed the managing editor's desk of an equally controversial magazine. This article was never actually published in the quarterly publication, then known as The Magical Blend , even though it was well documented by...
Body Mysteries >> Psychoactive Substances
Psychokinesis Cultural References is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Psychokinesis Cultural References books and related discussion.
Suggested News Resources
- Meet the Former Pentagon Scientist Who Says Psychics Can Help American Spies
- An exterior view of the SRI International Building in Menlo Park, California, where May would conduct psychokinesis experiments. SRI International was founded as the Stanford Research institute in 1970. Unknown to May at the time, many of the projects ...
- Over 2000 pages, the Akira series is a sci-fi epic
- At the far too early age of seven I watched Katsuhiro Otomo's film Akira. In a time before the internet, my parents had made the mistake of thinking that since it was a cartoon it couldn't be that bad.
- Video: Predicting how the big MLS summer signings will fare
- Main Menu. News · Justice · Pop & Culture · Sex & Life · Real Future · Voices; Shows .... The people in our lab can't even quantify the value of the psychokinetic sibling bond he has with Bradley.
- “THE MIND'S EYE” (Movie Review)
- The story is pretty bare-bones, introducing us to a world in which a very small portion of the population is born gifted with psychokinetic abilities. Zack (Graham Skipper) and his lost love Rachel (JUG ...
- The X-Files Newbie Recap: "Conduit," "The Jersey Devil"
- Scully has to go back to DC for her godson's birthday party. He tosses her the car keys and promptly looks up the number for the parks service. Guys, payphones.
Psychokinesis Cultural References Topics
Related searchesteri diver teri diver
best linear unbiased estimator blue
cac boomerang technical data
alternate healing method k