Psychokinesis Cultural References
A selection of articles related to psychokinesis cultural references.
Original articles from our library related to the Psychokinesis Cultural References. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on Psychokinesis Cultural References.
- Select Cross-Cultural and Historical Personifications of Death
- This extensive introduction includes some of the more well known, along with some lesser known Death "incarnations", and I use that term loosely, as in many cultures, the Angel of Death can be quite an adept shapeshifter. We have tried to cull...
Mystic Sciences >> Necromantic Studies
- Hypnosis References
- Bower, G. (1990). Awareness, the unconscious and repression : An experimental psychologist's perspective . In J.L. Singer (Ed.), Repression and Dissociation: Implications for personality, theory, psychopathology, and health . (Pp, 209-222). Chicago:...
Parapsychology >> Hypnosis
- Subliminal Persuasion: References
- (1957). " Persuaders' Get Deeply 'Hidden' Tool: Subliminal Projection " Advertising Age , Vol 37, page 127, September 16, 1957. Benes, Kathryn M.., Gutkin, Terry B., Decker, T. Newell, (1990) "The effects of mellow and frenetic music on...
Parapsychology >> Subliminal Persuasion
- The Celtic Vedic Connection, Part I
- Of all the great ancient cultures perhaps no two share more parallels than those of the Celtic and Vedic peoples. A deep rooted affinity runs between them, what is present in one is mirrored in the other. Myths, Gods, Goddesses, even fairy tales bear a...
Religions >> Druidism
- Values in the Balance
- We in the Pagan community pride ourselves on our tolerance for difference. Differences in lifestyle, sexual preference, orientation and expression, race, orthodoxy, tradition, ritual structure, costumes, positions on nudity, personal interaction styles, etc....
Holidays >> Mabon
- Resurrection of the Higher Self
- In July of 1989, a controversial article crossed the managing editor's desk of an equally controversial magazine. This article was never actually published in the quarterly publication, then known as The Magical Blend , even though it was well documented by...
Body Mysteries >> Psychoactive Substances
Psychokinesis Cultural References is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Psychokinesis Cultural References books and related discussion.
Suggested Pdf Resources
- The Possible Role of Psychokinesis in Place Memory
- the environment. The hypothesis is discussed that psychokinesis might ..
- Cultural Breakthroughs
- modes of inquiry build upon societal roots to produce cultural break- throughs of .
- Conflict and Complementarity in Trade, Cultural Diversity and
- Jul 7, 2007 regulation, intellectual property protection and cultural diversity are so far removed .. And Martian psychokinesis threatens the .. there is virtually no reference to innovation in the pre-WTO agreements.
- Ingarden and the Ontology of Cultural Objects While Roman
- objects. Social and cultural objects such as money, churches, and flags present a ...
- Drug Use and Abuse Cross Cultural Perspective
- (5) Paranormal phenomena such as telepathy, precogni- tion, and psychokinesis are closely associated with plant hallucinogenic ingestion cross culturally.
Suggested Web Resources
- Hollywood Telekinesis and Psychokinesis Movie List
- Hollywood Telekinesis and Psychokinesis Movie List.
- Carrie (novel) - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
- In The X-Files episode "Shadows", Fox Mulder theorizes that a woman has psychokinetic abilities.
- Psychokinesis - eNotes.com Reference
- Popular culture. See also: Superpower (ability).
- Amazon.com: The PK Zone: A Cross-Cultural Review of
- Amazon.com: The PK Zone: A Cross-Cultural Review of Psychokinesis (PK) The book contains a comprehensive glossary, references, and index.
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.