A selection of articles related to psychometery.
Original articles from our library related to the Psychometery. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on Psychometery.
- Magick and Science
- Many people wonder how magick works. To the non-believer, they say that there is no proof that spells work. And those abilities such as telekinesis are illusionary or product of imagination. They ask us to use scientific means to explain how exactly these...
Mystic Sciences >> Magick
Psychometery is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Psychometery books and related discussion.
Suggested News Resources
- 'The Flash' Post-Show Analysis: 'Legends of Today'
- My psychometer readings are off the charts. Ziah: Yeah, if LoT gets even a quarter as fun and doofy as this episode, it's going to be a wild ride. I just hope a character says “Today… is the day to become the legends of tomorrow.
- The 120-Year-Old Mind-Reading Machine
- In the 1890s, when technologies like telephones and automobiles and lightbulbs were still strange and wonderful and new, inventors promised another remarkable device would soon be ubiquitous: the mind-reading machine. Inspired by the ...
- Scientology: Down the rabbit hole and into a curious court case
- An “e-meter” or electro-psychometer tests areas of resistance and keeps a copious record of all that an individual confesses to — which critics say is handy for blackmail material should they leave. “Auditing is like a drug.
- Chicago's Mile North Hotel offers Chicago Psychic Reader, Wednesday - Friday
- I am honored to be the Chicago Psychic Reader chosen to provide the entertaining readings that will consist of my Palm Reading, Psychometery, a question or two from you to be answered and finishing with Angel Cards. The Readings are provided by Mile ...
- Paul Thomas Anderson Film May Be About Scientology
- But a glance through the many photographs of Hubbard in the early '50s — perched in western wear on a fence in Palm Springs, demonstrating his Electro-psychometer to a prone, high-heeled woman — reveals a telling likeness to Mr. Hoffman, who shares ...
Related searchesbling-bling miss blingins
franklin d roosevelt primary sources
anneke van giersbergen biography
aspen cove newfoundland and labrador
kaicho tadashi nakamura